Ozone V7 Reo Kiteboarding Kite
Ozone V7 Reo Kiteboarding Kite
Any wave, anywhere; this is your go to surf performance kite.
- Wave riding specific design
- Improved low end and wider performance range
- Transverse sail shaping for cleaner and tighter canopy
- Super direct with improved response and range before luffing
- Instant power, faster handling, huge de-power and insane drift
WHO IS THE REO V7 FOR? - Good intermediates and beyond. It’s faster, smoother and has a bigger range. This is a kite for riders with waves on their mind. The quick turning, crisp control and excellent drift performance also works excellently for freeride foilers who need a kite that will remain highly responsive in as much of the wind window as possible.
WHAT’S NEW ON THE V7?
- New refined design and sail control
- Transverse sail shaping results in a cleaner aerofoil for increased performance
- Reduced drag and more drive through the window
- Smoother handling in gusty conditions
- Improved low end
- Thinner bridles than on V6 for reduced parasitic drag and weight
Being more ruggedly built than the Ultra-X version, the meatier material on the V7 is better suited to riders who may regularly rig up and launch / land on more abrasive beaches. The smallest sizes may also be preferable for anyone riding in stronger wind conditions when the extra durability can add peace of mind, at which point the lighter weight materials on the Ultra-X will have less effect on overall performance.
WHAT YOU FEEL:
- Incredible pure wave performance handling
- Excellent drift and reduced drag
- Very crisp feel at the bar
- Faster response and more range, particularly in the low end
- More drive through the window
- Reduced tendency to nose dive at the edge of the window when lines slacken
- Later luffing means better feedback and handling across a greater wind range
- Excellent stability wherever the kite is in the wind window
- More feeling, more feedback, more control
ORIGINAL REO DNA – WITH IMPROVED RANGE AND BETTER FEEL
The Reo V7 features an evolved combination of design features that will help your wave riding improve. Maintaining its low aspect three-strut platform, the V7 offers super fast turning response with rapid but silky smooth movement through the window and a handling sweet spot that’s now even wider in its wind range.
The cleaner and tighter aerofoil has also improved the low end, which is now markedly better in the V7. Luffing later, you’ll enjoy even more predictability and clean feedback from the kite across a wider range of winds before the canopy is compromised.
Of course, superb drift and float overhead remain key characteristics that have also been improved.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.