Hyperflex VYRL CRYO 6/5mm Women's Front Zip Hooded Wetsuit
The Hyperflex VYRL CRYO was designed and tested specifically for use in rural New England, Great Lakes, and Pacific Northwest Winters. Everything about this suit is designed for long-lasting warmth, crazy comfort, and long-lasting durability. The CRYP is without a doubt the most insane cold water wetsuit Hyperflex has ever produced. That's saying a lot.... considering Hyperflex has built a solid reputation for producing the best cold-water gear in the business.
- The CRYO series features a specialized neoprene formulation that is lighter in weight and provides 15% more thermal retention than the standard VYRL series.
- Lined with exclusive Hyperflex Fire Fleece lining. The CRYO provides ridiculous stretch, extended mobility, and superior comfort while at the same time, all but eliminating cold water movement through the wetsuit.
- All unnecessary seams have been removed from the CRYO, Minimal seams result in less chance for damage, leaking, and restriction. All seams are Triple Glued and blind stitched, then welded using our liquid fusion process.
- PK min front zip, low profile design for comfort while providing easy entry and exit.
- Attached ergonomic hood for a snug but comfortable fit.
- Duratex hi-stretch knee pads
- A modified saddle and pocket Crotch design will keep your boys warm during long cold sessions.
- Convenient and easy-access key pocket with elastic loop
Hyperflex VYRL CRYO 6/5mm - At a Glance
The Hyperflex VYRL CRYO 6/5mm is a very warm wetsuit for those who get out in the water despite the temperature. This wetsuit is challenging to get on and certainty does feel still but that is going to be the case with any neoprene this thick. I think that this suit is perfect for water sports that don’t require a big range of motion such as kiteboarding but for surfing you do feel the shoulder burn extra early paddling in such a thick suit. This wetsuit has taped and glued seams which plays a big part in the longevity of any wetsuit and I am stoked to see Hyperflex doing so with their CRYO suits.Ethan
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.