Slingshot V1 Code Kiteboarding Kite
Slingshot V1 Code Kiteboarding Kite
The all-new Slingshot V1 Code debuts as one of the Pro Team's favorite kites. Its performance versatility in every condition for every discipline builds trust with everyone that rides it. Sharing big-air design DNA with our popular Machine, the Code is built on a three-strut platform and is lighter and more maneuverable. The medium-aspect ratio, Hybrid Open C shape provides intuitive handling, amazing range, great sheet-and-go performance while still maintain incredible bar feel. Plus, the responsive wingtip design create effortless water relaunch for all riders. Extending high performance to all riders of all skill levels, the Code V1 is one of the most versatile kites we've ever built.
- NEW REFINED KITE GEOMETRY - The Code V1 features proprietary kite geometry brought forth by our design team. This new shape and profile have ushered in incredible all-around performance versatility in an easy-to-use and intuitive package.
- NEW REDUCED WEIGHT DACRON - At Slingshot we are constantly testing and researching new materials. We have implemented a new Dacron in our leading edge and struts that is lighter and more rigid than our past Dacron frames.
- CLEAN CANOPY - We drastically reduced canopy paneling from previous kite models. This reduction decreases the kite's overall weight while also providing a more aerodynamic canopy profile.
- STREAMLINED PULLEY-LESS BRIDLE SYSTEM - By eliminating pulleys, riders will feel a more instant and direct input from the kite. We use ultra-thin and static bridle lines. Riders will feel less drag through the air due to this streamlined bridle system.
- ONE PUMP SPEED SYSTEM - The patented Slingshot invention has gotten an upgrade. We have increased our One Pump tube diameters for cleaner airflow and repositioned the tubes to be more streamlined and durable.
- HYBRID OPEN C CANOPY - Three struts keep the kite's overall weight down while enabling lightning-fast response and intuitive handling. The Hybrid Geometry provides amazing wind range, instant water relaunch, and unlimited freeride potential.
- 4X4 CANOPY TECH - The Code V1 is built with Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop nylon, which creates the strongest, stiffest, and most durable canopy on the market. Your kite will last longer and feel more stable in the air, especially in gusty wind.
- MULTIPLE ATTACHMENT POINTS - Different attachment points integrated into the kite allow you to fine-tune handling, power, and performance based on your riding style and the conditions of a particular session.
Package Includes: Code V1 Kite, Kite Bag, QSG, Bladder Patch Kit
Slingshot Code V1 Kiteboarding Kite - At A Glance
The New Code is an entirely new kite created for the kiter looking for performance. The Code was built off of the Machine, with a mid-aspect ratio, which gives this new kite a ton of power in its given wind range. I find that the Code Jumps higher than any other kite in the Slingshot range. The Code has great float while boosting big airs which is great for the riders who are going for rotations and grabs and need that extra bit of hangtime. Bar pressure is medium which I feel is great for a kite like this because I know where the kite is at all times, while doing maneuvers in the air. The Code does great in the bottom wind range but excels when the kite is in its sweet spot. For twin-tip riding this is my favorite kite in the Slingshot Line-up. If I'm riding a surfboard, I would rather be on the SST or Ghost for quicker turning and lighter bar pressure.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.