Naish 2024 Boxer Kiteboarding Kite
Naish 2024 Boxer Kiteboarding Kite
The 2024 Boxer is Naish's premier one-strut kite constructed to be lightweight, ultra-durable, and responsive. This year, the smaller sizes have increased turning speed and are mainly focused on foiling. These kites now sit deeper in the window, giving you a more solid feel while foiling. The panel count is also optimized by size, meaning all kites in the range have a similar feel due to the larger sizes having more panels, and the smaller sizes having fewer, bringing the ultimate balance of structure and weight per size. The Dacron layout has also been redesigned to keep weight down. Along with our new lightweight/streamlined TLS 500 bridle lines, the Boxer now flies better than ever in light air. The huge size range from 2.8-16 m means the Boxer has the largest range in the Naish lineup, with the bigger sizes being great light wind twin tip options, the middle sizes being great for all-around light wind riding (surfboard, foil, twin tip) and the smaller sizes excelling at kite foiling. A point which may be overlooked by most riders, the Boxer shines at light wind and down-the-line wave riding, drifting better than almost anything due to its lightweight single luff strut design. If you are looking for the perfect kite to enjoy regular/marginal winds, or take your foiling to the next level, enjoy the most efficient kite in the lineup, the Boxer.
- NEW- Swift Tips - The new wingtip construction is 30% stronger than previous versions while being lighter and using less dacron. The canopy now extends all the way to the Leading Edge, giving the kite a more streamlined look and performance benefits such as more direct turning.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric - The Quad-Tex Ripstop fabric is an extremely durable material, creating a strong and stiff canopy. Quad-Tex withstands punishing conditions while maintaining high-performance characteristics over the long term.
- HT Plus Seam - Our high-tenacity thread strengthens the leading edge along the seam, allowing you to confidently inflate your kite to a higher pressure for better flying performance.
- Molded Strut Ends - The molded strut ends provide additional reinforcements to protect the struts from natural wear and tear.
- Aramid Patches - Provides protection and reinforcement to the seams on the leading edge.
- One Point Inflation System - Our one point inflation system provides quick and easy inflation and deflation of the kite.
- Luff Strut - The luff strut provides an adaptable framework for better low-end power.
- Diagonal Load Seam - Distributes kite tension for a more powerful and well-balanced kite
- Lightweight Aerodynamic Bridles - Our new boxer bridle system is built from high-quality, streamlined TLS500 flying lines. This dramatically decreases the drag through the air, and also through the water, aiding relaunch.
Naish S28 Boxer - At a Glance
This is hands down one of our favorite single strut kites of all times. This newest version has been slimmed down to eliminate any excess weight. This newest version feel a touch more responsive at the control bar. A downfall of single strut kites is when you depower them, they tend to flap around due to the fact they have only a single strut. Naish seemed to work some magic on this new Boxer because the canopy flutters very little for being a single strut. Overall super rad kite for light wind sessions whether on a twin tip, surfboard and even a foil.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.