2021 Slingshot UFO V1.1 Foiling Kite
2021 Slingshot UFO V1.1 Foiling Kite
Are you prepared for out-of-this-world foil performance? The all-new UFO will take you there - and beyond-as the lightest LEI kite ever produced. Built off a strutless design, the UFO is lighter, faster, and more efficient than anything else on the market - that's why it's the Unlimited Foiling Object.
We sacrificed nothing and maximized everything when we designed the all-new strutless UFO to be our pure, unlimited performance foiling kite. The UFO has a compact Swept-C canopy shape for direct and instant handling, as well as insane range and power control, and an IRS bridle for immediate response. Off of that strutless design and bridle configuration, we made the canopy out of lightweight fabrics and then stripped the UFO down to just the bare essential in order to make it the ultimate foiling machine with unbelievable handling and space-age drift.
Why You'll Love the UFO
The UFO is one of the lightest LEI kites that we have ever produced.
- Every aspect of the UFO has been tailored for true foiling performance.
- The UFO has the most drift and power control our of any kite in our range.
- The UFO packs down incredibly small, you can fit the full quiver in your carry on; this kite is a jetsetter's dream.
- Turn on a dime, the ultimate kite for fun flying while on foil.
Strutless Construction: With zero struts, the UFO is incredibly lightweight and able to fly in the lightest of wind conditions.
IRS Bridle: The IRS replaces pulleys traditionally used on any bridle. The IRS Bridle features a bungee that eliminates the time necessary for the pulley to travel fore and aft. What used to be delayed and unresponsive, now happens instantly, seamlessly, and automatically thanks to the IRS Bridle.
- Flyweight Construction: From a .3mm ladder to reduced scuff guards to minimal stitching and paneling, the UFO's Flyweight Construction is all about performance and simplicity.
- Simplified UFO Kite Day Pack: A minimalist nylon kite bag, stripped down to the bare essentials.
- Compact Swept-C Shape: Compact = Excellent steering, pivoting, and drift. Swept-C = Huge range with responsive power management to prevent over foiling.
- Teijin D2 Canopy: The perfect combination of light weight, durability, and stiffness.
|3||15-42||17" or 20"|
|5||12-38||17" or 20"|
|7||09-29||17" or 20"|
|9||06-20||17" or 20"|
2021 Slingshot UFO V1.1 Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
This is the most game changing kite for hydrofoilers out there. I have foiled using many different platforms of kites. The UFO V 1.1 puts a whole new perspective of how foiling could be done. First off lets talk wind range, I personally have a 7m which is working in conditions anywhere from 8-20mph. The kite of course will have minimal flutter at the high end of the range but not enough to make the kite inefficient. A second reason for this kite being a absolute winner is bar input. The UFO has a responsive turn which is obtained by only using one hand. Being able to control the kite across the wind window with one hand gives me the ability to use my free hand to initiate turns much like surfing. Finally another stand out reason to put this kite in your quiver is its ability to drift. I can be cruising along, find a small 1-2ft wind driven wave, make a quick turn downwind ride the wave and the UFO will just hang out. Overall I am so impressed with the UFO that I have put aside my skeptic thoughts on no struts aside. The UFO is a must for the rider looking to progress into the world of foiling.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.