Slingshot V3 SlingWing Hard Handle Wing Foiling Wing
Slingshot designed the SlingWing V3 to give more power per size. Using a smaller wing in the same wind provides the advantages of higher speed and increased control with less weight and drag. The larger strut and leading-edge diameter provide a completely rigid frame for big airs with tons of hang time. A tight canopy cancels oscillation and flutter to increases luffing performance. The One Pump Speed System makes inflation quick and simple, while the added dump valve on the strut makes deflation and packing a breeze. The profile entry batten provides smooth aerodynamic shaping where the inflatable leading edge transitions to the wing canopy for efficient air flow across the wing. Light and tough 4x4 Canopy Tech material, combined with our Skate Scuff tough strips on the wingtips and leading edge, provide increased durability for wherever you ride, land or sea. Like its predecessor, the V3 features harness-line attachment points that allow you to use a harness for higher speeds, better tack angles, and longer sessions.
- NEW HARD HANDLES - Increased wrist control with less grip fatigue
- LEADING-EDGE LUFF HANDLE - Soft neoprene underlining lets you enjoy hours of gliding, free from knuckle rub.
- ONE PUMP SPEED SYSTEM AND STRUT DUMP VALVE - Inflate and deflate quickly and efficiently.
- HARNESS LINE ATTACHMENT POINTS - Quickly connect or disconnect your harness line for higher speed, better tack angles, and less muscle fatigue.
- INCREASED LEADING EDGE AND STRUT DIAMETER - Provides a stiffer and more powerful ride.
- BOMBPROOF CONSTRUCTION - Skate Scuff tough strips in abrasion areas and top-quality construction throughout means you can ride on water, ice, pavement or snow—your wing can take it.
Slingshot V3 Slingwing Hard Handle - At a Glance
This wing is identical to the previous V3 but with the added benefit of having hard handles. The advantage of having hard handles is the ability to have more control over the wing. More control with wing while riding waves gives the rider to be more precise with wing placement and allow the rider to spend more time focusing on the waves and less time on the wing. The hard handles are great for working on transitions with the foil because placing the wing over head is much easier than compared to soft handles that don't give precise feedback. Overall were very impressed with this new wing and find that a lot of riders are going to be stoked on it.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.