FCS II Connect GF Longboard Fin 7"
Versatile, high-performance fin. Connect turns and move up and down the board.
Glass Flex - Glass Flex (GF) fins are molded from engineering grade polymer. The flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and maneuvers.
- Neutral, well-balanced template
- Versatile, high-performance Longboard (LB) fin for all conditions.
- Offers a combination of drive, speed, and response for modern longboarding.
- Turn and Connect: Seamlessly connect turns and move up and down the board
- Based on the FCS Dolphin Longboard Template
- 2+1 Compatible
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for plate and screw
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required
FCS II Connect GF Longboard Fin 7" - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.