Ride Engine Tie Down Straps
16' x 1.5" rugged tie-down straps from Ride Engine feature heavy-duty one-way cam buckles that grip tight and won't loosen on the road. Extra padding under the buckle to protects whatever you're strapping down. Not just for surfboard and roof racks, a good set of straps comes in handy for all kinds of uses. Strong, secure and compact-toss a set of these in your vehicle and they'll come in handy in more ways than one, we guarantee it.
- Rugged 1.5" polypropylene webbing
- Length 16' (4.9m)
- Hefty galvanized cam buckle holds webbing secure
- Neoprene sleeve keeps buckle covered and protected
- Padding below buckle prevents dings to car and boards
- Carrying case included for neat storage
- Multi-purpose straps
- Cam holds tight, won't loosen over time
- Compatible with any roof rack
Ride Engine Roof Rack Straps - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.