Ride Engine V1 Unity Kiteboarding Spreader Bar
A fixed hook offers the most direct connection to you and the kite, and now - when coupled with the innovative design of the Unity Spreader Bar - offers unparalleled feel and feedback. If you're reaching for the sky and chasing big air, a technical rider that loves unhooked tricks, or looking for the most direct feel for freeriding and hydrofoiling, the Unity Kiteboarding Spreader bar is the key to unlocking your next level of performance.
- Quick, no-slip, "set it and forget" adjustment when used in connection with our revolutionary Unity Ladder-Lock Straps (available exclusively on the Elite Caron and Saber Harnesses.
- Tension Lock, a unique harness closure latch that levers the final bit of tension into the closure for a true locked-in fit.
- High-strength composite material construction.
- Ambidextrous user interface.
- Minimalist padding created a clean connection between the spreader bar and harness.
- High-grade stainless-steel hook.
- Wide hook opening for seamless compatibility with all control bars.
- Compatible for use on all 2021 Ride Engine harnesses, as well as webbing-based harnesses.
Ride Engine Unity Spreader Bar - At a Glance
The Ride Engine team has designed an amazing spreader bar with the Unity. The only downside is it requires accessories to fit with other harnesses (even older Ride Engine models). When used with the newest Prime or Elite the Spreader Bar does not move. This is a game changer. This is the new standard for spreader bars.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.