Ride Engine V1 Momentum Women's Kiteboarding Harness
Our Momentum went on a diet, too, dropping 10% of its weight through critical analysis of its components and replacement, whenever possible, with lighter, leaner materials at no compromise. The Momentum is still our best-in-class soft-shell harness, built for those riders who desire the locked-in fit of a Ride Engine hard shell but also want maximum freedom and flex. The Momentum offers the same scientifically shaped Lumbar Lock back support and fits via a molded internal support plate. The Momentum harness connects directly with our Unity Spreader Bar for state-of-the-art connectivity (although if you’re stuck in the past and want to use your old webbing-closure spreader bar, the Momentum does work with it as well).
*Does Not Include Spreader Bar
- Lumbar Lock: A scientifically supported data shape from more than 1000 custom molds, the Lumbar Lock conforms and cradles your lumbar, back, and sides to lock the harness securely in place. These enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness—no more harness sliding side-to-side or riding up.
- Handle-Pass, Front Mounted Leash Attachments: For freestyle riders, the harness comes with a handle-pass-leash mount around the back (which is easy to remove for windsurfing). It also has two front-mounted leash attachment points for use when a short leash is utilized.
- Fusion Memory Foam: Super soft, the ergonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- Internal Waist Strap: An internal, single closure waist-belt strap provides a secure fit and easy entry and adjustment.
- Hook-Knife Pocket: Easy access hook-knife pocket location.
- Low Profile Design: Low-profile framework contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points.
Unity Spreader Bar Compatible: The Momentum is designed to be used with our Unity Spreader Bar but can also be used with an old-style webbing-closure spreader bar if desired
Ride Engine Momentum Women's V1 Kiteboarding Harness - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.