Slingshot V1 Phantasm G 900/710 Lower Foil Package
The G 900/710 Lower Package delivers enduring performance that you'll never outgrow. Built for maximum glide efficiency, our medium/high-aspect G Series front wings provide rock-solid stability and plenty of low-end get up and go.
- G 900 FRONT WING - The middle of three sizes in the medium/high-aspect carbon-fiber G Series, the G 900 is all about maximizing glide, pump and drive efficiency. The G 900 strikes a solid balance of glide and turning performance while also generating significant lift from pumping and carving.
- PS 400 MM DIRECT CONNECT CARBON REAR STABILIZER - Carbon-fiber stabilizer connects directly to the fuselage. This connection is robust, simple, and perfectly tuned out of the box.
- 710 MM FUSE - A high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- BIGFOOT CONNECTION - At 50% larger than anyone else, the Phantasm's mast-to-fuse Bigfoot Connection is the strongest and most robust available.
- TRAVEL CASE AND NEOPRENE WING COVERS - Transport your entire foil in one low profile, padded case. The Travel Case is designed specifically for easy transport and has lined, cushioned pockets for wings, mast, fuselage, and hardware. This package also comes with neoprene wing covers that are perfect for those quick trips to your local beach.
Surface Area (cm2) = 1263
Span (mm) = 900
Chord (mm) = 176
Aspect Ratio = 6.4
Phantasm G 900 Front Wing, 710 Fuselage, PS 400 Stabilizer, Hardware (316 Stainless Steel Torx), Neoprene Wing Covers, Carrying Case
Slingshot Phantasm G900 Complete - At a Glance
This is an incredibly user-friendly high performance foil. For riders that are looking to progress to higher speeds and better glide, the G900 provides both along with excellent stability and carving ability. The stability is thanks in part to the longer fuselage that Slingshot opted for, which does sacrifice a small amount of maneuverability. For riders looking for the best, go Armstrong, but the value of this foil is tough to beat.Riley
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.