Ozone V4 Enduro Kiteboarding Kite
Do It All – Any Style, Any Conditions
Having been long recognized as one of the best all-round kites on the market for any style and any conditions, it was an exciting challenge for our design team to take on a redesign of the Enduro.
- For the Wave Riders the Enduro rips Waves, with quick handling, outstanding de-power and able to drift with the best. For strapless freestyle the progressive handling with smooth lift makes spinning and air tricks easy to learn and land. The Enduro is not as dedicated to waves as the Reo, but it still delivers solid wave riding performance.
- For The Freestylers the Enduro makes freestyle progression fun and easy from your first hooked in moves, boosting airs, rotations and kite loops. For unhooked freestyle the Enduro delivers accessible performance making learning your first handle passes right up to technical moves a breeze.
- For Freeriders the Enduro excels no matter what board you choose to ride. Whether on a twin tip, surfboard or foil board the smooth power delivery, refined predictable handling and excellent de-power allows you to relax and enjoy the ride.
- Variable Bridle Geometry - Quick and easy to change with no extra lines to add or remove. Our market leading three stage Variable Bridle Geometry offers outstanding performance across a wide range of disciplines for intermediate to advanced riders whether you’re free riding, free styling, wave riding or hydro foiling.
- Continuous Curve - Utilizing our new Continuous Curve Leading Edge construction, each segment is now curved to form a perfect smooth arc from tip to tip as opposed to straight segments with angled joints.
- Increased Peformance - These latest design features reduce parasitic drag and create a cleaner surface at the most important area of the airfoil. The result is less turbulent airflow, which positively affects the lift to drag ratio. New thinner bridle line diameters reduce drag even further to increase overall performance.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.