Ride Engine V2 Contour Kiteboarding Seat Harness
The Contour is our first-ever seat harness and great attention was placed in its design in order to address all the shortcomings of traditional seat harnesses (think more like a climbing harness and less like a diaper). The key design element in the Contour is the sacrum adjustment plate, which utilizes Curv® material to bring our hard-shell harness DNA into a seat harness. The sacrum adjustment plate creates a tighter, more supportive fit along the sacrum by removing the gap that is present in most seat harnesses. Additionally, the Contour is far more compact than other seat harnesses, fitting lower on the hips for added freedom, and has a secure, easy-to-adjust belt entry and adjustable padded leg loops.
- CURV® SACRUM ADJUSTMENT PLATE - Curv® material in the sacrum adjustment plate creates a tighter, more-progressive harness fit with added protection.
- UNITY SPREADER BAR COMPATIBLE - The Contour is designed to be used with our Unity Spreader Bar but can also be used with an old-style webbing-closure spreader bar if desired
- LOADJUSTABLE PADDED LEG LOOPS - Neoprene-padded leg loops provide added comfort with minimal bulk.W-PROFILE HIP FIT - A low-profile fit across the hips increases mobility and comfort.
- STRATEGIC NEOPRENE LINING - Non-rash, minimal-seam, strategically placed neoprene comfort liner.
- HANDLE-PASS AND FRONT-MOUNT LEASH ATTACHMENT OPTIONS - For freestyle riders, the Contour comes with a handle-pass-leash mount around the back (which is easy to remove for windsurfing). It also has two attachment points in the front for use when a short leash is utilized.
- INTERNAL WAIST-BELT STRAP - An internal, single-closure waist-belt strap provides a secure fit and easy entry and adjustment. Includes easy access hook-knife pocket.
*Spreader bar sold separately.
Ride Engine Contour Seat Harness V2 - At a Glance
The Ride Engine Contour seat harness is a comfortable and high performance seat harness. Great for beginner kiters (keeping the kite high in the sky), riders with shorter arms (more depower range), foil kite foilers (most racers ride in seat harnesses). This harness locks into place without riding up to keep you comfortable and feeling in control of the kite. The leg loops are soft and easy to adjust. Combine this harness with a Unity Spreader bar for the best seat harness we have tested.DJ
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.