Eleveight RS V6 Kiteboarding Kite
The RS V6 is Eleveight's best selling kite and an all-round powerhouse for freeride performance. The RS swiftly travels upwind with dynamic speed no matter how gusty the conditions or choppy the water. Bags of hangtime and thrilling forward momentum make the RS kite truly stand out. By removing the pulleys we have achieved an improved ultra direct feel, and the new wingtip shape allows for more precise turning. The RS is quick to respond with limitless riding potential and its stoke is accessible to riders of all levels.
Eleveight's delta-hybrid powerhouse, the RS is extremely versatile designed
for limitless freeride performance with distinctive surf and freestyle
- Precision three-strut delta-hybrid freeride kite with an ultra direct feel
- Versatile performance for all riding styles across a huge wind range
- Ultra-stable construction efficient in any condition
- Plug and play with massive hangtime as well as easy upwind travel
- Precise and fast with smooth turning characteristics
Changes For V6:
- Pulley-less bridle. Direct bar feedback and less bar travel
- New Wingtip shape for faster and precise turning
- Less AR and slightly higher projected area for smoother power generation
- Thinner TE batten reduces weight for a better profile adjustment
- Reduced LE tip diameter to avoid bridle catch
- 10% lighter bladder material made in Germany
Eleveight RS V6 - At A Glance
The RS is an all-around beast for that does all disciplines well. This newer version of the RS has a smoother power delivery which gives the kite a silkier feel over its predecessor. This V6 version does a great job at riding in waves because it drifts great, and I can always feel where the kite is at during maneuvers. For Freeriding I feel the RS V6 jumps amazing with great hangtime, and it doesn't yank me up and drop me like a rock. I feel the upwind ability of the kite is on par with other delta-hybrid kites. Overall, I feel The RS V6 is great crossover kite for anyone that dabbles in multiple disciplines and wants a kite built super tough to handle whatever the rider throws at it.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.