Ride Engine 2020 Metal Sliding Kiteboarding Spreader Bar
Originally pioneered by the surf movement than fully realized by the freeriders, the benefit of a sliding spreader bar is pure freedom. A sliding spreader offers a fluid connection to your kite, reducing leverage, eliminating twist and rise in the bar while aiding in effortless toe-side riding and full redirections in surf.
- Rope connection that is optimal for directional riding, surfing, foiling and freeriding.
- Easy to install and remove for rapid changes between spreader bar systems
- Pre-curved EVA molded spreader bar pad for increased comfort and harness integration
- Easy access integrated hook knife pouch
- Highest strength Dyneema rope connection
- Molded EVA with neoprene skin for chafe-free comfort.
- 8" (20.5cm)
- 10" (25.5cm)
- 12" (30.5cm)
*Compatible with 2018 to 2020 Ride Engine Harnesses
*Requires Ride Engine 2018-2020 Harness Replacement Clip
2020 Ride Engine Metal Sliding Kiteboarding Spreader Bar - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.