Ozone V1 Apex Kite Foil Board
FREERIDE HYDROFOIL BOARD
The Apex is a lightweight, low volume freeride hydrofoil / foil board that is built ultra-strong using top of the line materials and construction techniques. It offers endless potential for freeride cruising, carving waves or ripping as fast as you possibly can!
Low Volume Design
- Freeride Hydrofoil / Foil Board
- Light weight, low volume
- Ultra strong construction
- All conditions and rider levels
In any conditions the Apex excels. The low volume design allows riders to keep the board on its side for effortless strapless water starts.
- A Forgiving Outline - A forgiving outline and large surface area makes takeoff and transitions easy, while the high rocker and beveled rails smoothen touchdowns and reduce catching or nose-diving.
- Dual Slot Mounting System - The unique dual slot mounting system with our custom low profile Titanium T-Nut Deck Washers provide an incredibly strong mast to board connection and makes for quick and easy adjustment of the mast position. The T-Nut Deck Washers are compatible with M6 bolts to mount various foils on the Apex board.
- Comfortable EVA Deckpad Grip - The Apex features a large EVA deckpad providing comfortable grip, it can be ridden strapless or strapped with reinforced M6 inserts offering various stance options. Board straps and hardware are sold separately in two options: 3x standard straps or 1x standard strap and 1x long strap.
- Robust Construction - The construction is very robust, delivering max feeling and performance while being tough for jumping and traveling. The high-density foam core is laminated with a hybrid carbon and fiberglass layup. Strong top and bottom sheets combined with our advanced sidewall polymer provide excellent impact resistance.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.