Naish S27 Jet HA Semi Complete Lower Foil Package
JET HA 1040, 1240, 1400, 1800 & 2140
Expert Performance Foil Surfing/Downwind Foiling/Wing-Surfing
Designed for advanced and semi-advanced foilers looking to push their performance levels in surf, SUP, wing-surfing, and downwind foiling. New for this season is the 1040 and 2140, further expanding the HA range. The 1040 is fast, nimble, and great for high-speed foiling. Lighter riders will love the feel of this foil when wing foiling or surfing. These wings feature high aspect ratio planforms and proprietary thin section profiles — the result is maximum glide, excellent pumping, and improved top speed while still maintaining the excellent turning and control that defines the Jet range. To complement the high-end performance of these new wings, the complete foils feature a new high aspect stabilizer that emphasizes pumping ability and glide. Designed with a thinner profile and higher aspect ratio, they support the higher speed of the HA front wings while giving excellent response to rider input.
The 2140 pushes the envelope of flatwater pumping. This foil excels at low speeds or when wing foiling in light winds.
- 100% Pre-preg 3K High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing and Stabilizer
- CNC Precision Cut Lightweight Aluminum Fuselage with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel M6 Helicoils for the Front Wing and Stabilizer Connection
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections
- Jet HA 1040, 1240, 1400, 1800 or2140 Front Wing
- Stabilizer HA 220, 280 or 310 Back Wing
- 64 cm Fuselage
- 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects Wings to Fuselage)
- 4 x 30 mm M6 T30 Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 T nuts (Connects Standard Plate to Board)
- EVA Wing and Stabilizer Covers
- Carry Case
- Naish Torx T30 Driver
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.