Slingshot V1 Hope Craft 103cm Kite Foil Board
Fred Hope has been foiling for a long time. The world champion knows what works and what doesn't. We decided to give him free-reign to design exactly what he wants. The result is the all-new Hope Craft V1. Fred is always trying new tricks on his foil and he wanted slightly more volume in the nose than the smaller boards we make so that he could recover from touchdowns after radical maneuvers. He also needed stiffness. When you are moving at speed and heading into turns with serious pressure, you need that hero-level stiffness. The Hope Craft V1 takes true performance to the next level. If you are looking for a board that can keep up with your progression, the Hope Craft is your ticket to glide.
- NEW MAX VOLUME NOSE - We built and placed more volume in the nose on the Hope Craft to aid in recoveries on touchdowns and waterstarts. This added volume will make learning and mastering new tricks easier.
- NEW PRO STIFFNESS CORE - The stiffest core we make! We implemented both wood and PVC stringers and a new beefed-up glass layup. This results in little to no flex when the board is under pressure during turns or charging upwind.
- BEVELED RAILS - Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
- CORDUROY EVA - Super soft EVA features a corduroy texture that provides tons of grip (and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye).
- ADJUSTABLE FOIL TRACK MOUNT - The adjustable mount allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability, and personal preference.
Package Includes: Hope Craft V1 Board, (Foil Track Hardware not included)
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.