Slingshot V2 Crisis Kiteboard
Slingshot V2 Crisis Kiteboard
Designed for steady, easy-paced kiteboarding, The Slingshot Crisis keeps you on the water. Its beginner to intermediate rocker profile and mellow single concave allows you to ride more naturally and comfortably on the water. The friendly outline is designed to keep you upwind and free from spray in the face. Just because the Crisis is easy to use, doesn't mean you need to be easy on it. Built on top of an Atomic Wood Core and rounded out with our Single Shoot Fusion Sidewall, the Crisis will be in your quiver for a long time to come.
Why You'll Love the Crisis
- If you are looking for a no-frills, time tested, proven twin tip shape, the Crisis is your go too for all-season all condition versatility.
- A thinner core means the Crisis is one of the most flexible and most forgiving twin tips in the Slingshot range. This eats up chop and gives the rider one of the most comfortable rides you can find.
- Continuous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance, and disperses water to soften landings.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy, character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood's grain and provides strength, durability, and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board's flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail.
- Single Concave Hull: Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall: We've transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Dura-Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
All of our twin tips are made with Sustainably Sourced Wood. Our wood providers are Forest Stewardship Council approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits. These standards expand protection of water quality, prohibit harvest of rare old-growth forest, prevent loss of natural forest cover, and prohibit the use of highly hazardous chemicals. This approval also protects the customary rights of indigenous people, ensuring their voices are part of the certification process and impacts of forest operations are addressed.
2021 Slingshot Crisis V2 Kiteboard - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.