Slingshot V11 Misfit Kiteboard
Slingshot V11 Misfit Kiteboard
The Misfit V11 is beginner friendly, freestyle friendly, upwind, downwind, flat water, chop and big-air friendly. It's our most versatile board, designed for all-conditions utility, with enough tech and performance built in to stand up to its reputation as one of the best all-around twin tips in kiteboarding. With a flatter and faster rocker line combined with a nice, mellow single-concave hull, you get one of the smoothest and driest rides out of any twin tip on the market. Additionally, the Misfit's tip and tail feature Koroyd to reduce swing weight and a lively, pop-centric Atomic Wood Core.
- KOROYD TIP AND TAIL - Sections of thermally welded Co-Polymer Tubes provide a lighter, more responsive ride with more strength and flex than a full wood core.
- ATOMIC WOOD CORE - Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that our boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood's grain and provides strength, consistent flex and pop.
- SINGLE SHOT FUSION SIDEWALLS - Using the same technology found in urethane skateboard wheels, our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS - Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board's flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail.
- NACA TECH CHANNELS - Precision laser-cut parabolic channels direct water like a vacuum from the middle of the board through the tail. This directed water accelerates through the channel and increases the board's speed and grip on the water.
- CONCAVE HULL - Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance. This added grip provides traction for riding with speed and power, yet is easy to manage for all ability levels.
- DURA LIGHT BASE - This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED WOOD - Our wood providers are FSC approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Board Includes: Misfit V11 Board, 4 x 1.75 (1.9x15.2cm) Fins, Grab Handle
Slingshot Misfit V11 - At a Glance
The most versatile board in Slingshot's twin-tip lineup. The Misfit has great pop off the water due to its Paulownia wood core and Koroyd tip and tail. When riding the new Misfit through chop it defiantly has less tip spray and feels more planted underfoot. The Misfit is built burly with single shot fusion sidewalls and .2mm Dura Light Base material, which boosts confidence in the board knowing it can take a beating. Our kiteboards get worked hard at KPS because of the rocky coast lines, and Slingshot twin-tips always hold up the best in comparison to other brands. The Misfit is the go-to board for free-riders that ride hooked in and throw big airs or just enjoy cruising around.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.