Slingshot Super Natural V1 Kiteboard
2021 Slingshot Super Natural V1 Kiteboard
Wave Riding | Big Air
The Super Natural is an entirely different breed of twin tip - except it's not really a twin tip at all. With a new and exciting shape, the Supernatural is a modern take on the vintage mutant board. Designed with a nose and a tail, the Super Natural offers unmatched drive and control when loading up for a huge boost or tearing the face off of some shore break.
The Supernatural is a mutant twin-tip hybrid that's at home everywhere. With its nose and tail design, the Supernatural is able to excel in choppy conditions when you want a little added grip, in flat water when you are looking for extra hold down for huge airs, or in the waves when you want to have some slashing fun. Additionally, with its Versa Fin-Six or zero fins, depending on the conditions and your riding style for that session. Developed on our Atomic Wood Core, this new breed of board provides unmatched lively pop and rebound, incredible upwind capabilities, and tracking both directions.
Why You'll Love The Super Natural
- One of the most progressive and versatile shapes we have ever made
- Boosting and board-off tricks are more fun and easier than ever
- Makes riding a twin tip in beach break and wave conditions like riding an ocean skatepark.
- Versa 6 Fin Configuration: Customize your ride depending on the conditions and your riding style for that session. You can Ride with 2,4,6 or 0 fins!
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harness the collective strength of the wood's grain and provides strength, durability, and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board's flex underfoot for consistent feel from tip to tail.
- Single Concave Hull: Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall: We've transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- NACA Tech Channels: Precision laser cut parabolic channels direct water like a vacuum from the middle of the board through the tail. This directed water accelerated through the channel and increases the board speed and grip to the water. This provides the rider with better board speed and traction when riding.
- Dura-Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- Progressive Rocker: The nose of the Supernatural has more rocker to give a more surfboard feel.
All of our twin tips are made with Sustainably Sourced Wood. Our wood providers are Forest Stewardship Council approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits. These standards expand protection of water quality, prohibit harvest of rare old-growth forest, prevent loss of natural forest cover, and prohibit the use of highly hazardous chemicals. This approval also protects the customary rights of indigenous people, ensuring their voices are part of the certification process and impacts of forest operation are addressed.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.