2020 Slingshot Slingwing Classic V1 Foil Wing
Slingshot Sling Wing Classic V1
New for 2020, the SlingWing is part windsurfing, part kiteboarding and part flying, each broken down to their most basic form. When you combine it with a foil, you get an entirely new sport that simplifies the experience and gear you need to fly across the water powered by the wind. If you're new to windsports, the SlingWing is easier, safer and more user-friendly than any of its predecessors, and if you're an experienced wind junkie, it's a fun and simplistic style of riding you'll enjoy instantly.
The SlingWing is a lightweight inflatable wing that has a rigid frame when pumped up and can be packed in a small bag when deflated. No harness, control bar, lines, mast, boom or battens needed. It's designed to be used with a foil or paddleboard with enough volume for the rider to stand on and can also be used with snow sports or kiting.
Why You'll Love The SlingWing
Using the wind to propel you across the water (or land) is an addicting sensation, and the SlingWing is yet another form to get your fix. You need decent board skills, but little to no sailing or kiting experience to get the range of it right out of the gate. Its unique appeal comes from how simple it is and the freedom you feel using it. Just stand on your board, hold the wing at the proper angle and off you go. To ease power, just sheet out or let go with your backhand and the wing drifts with you like a paper airplane.
Who is it for? One of the greatest things about the SlingWing is how simple and safe it is to use. All you really need are moderate board/foil skills and a basic awareness of the wind. It was designed to be combined with foiling, and since the friction is so low, it takes very little arm strength to use once you're cruising. It works the same without a foil on a paddleboard, skis/snowboard or skateboard-but may require more strength to use for extended periods.
- Bombproof Slingshot Construction - We have 20+ years building the most durable gear on the market. The SlingWing is built to the same standards with many of the same innovations we use in our top-of-the-line kites.
- Reflex Inflatable Trailing Edge Design - The SlingWing's unique design features an inflatable trailing edge that completes a rigid frame around the entire wing.
- Power Grip Y Handle Layout - Multiple grip points in a Y shape along the leading edge and center strut gives you the freedom to position your hands in the ideal position no matter how you maneuver. This unique design also gives you better leverage over the wing to manipulate its angle of attack with greater precision and less strain.
- Wild Boy Mono Strut - The SlingWing's center strut is large and in charge, and for good reason. The wide strut profile allows the power grip handles more leverage over the center axis of the wind, which translates to an easier and more efficient control on your hands.
- Buddy Windows - See-through panels along the center strut provide increased visibility when using the wing out from instead of overhead.
- Skate Scuff Tough Strips - An attention to detail that will dramatically increase durability for anyone looking to use the SlingWing as aa crossover toy for skating or on the snow. Scuff strips are located in the wingtips where they are vulnerable to damage from dragging on rough surfaces.
- High-Pressure Valves - For maximum air pressure in the Reflex Trailing Edge.
- 30 Piece Constant Curve Leading Edge - Segmented leading edge sewn in multiple sections to create perfect shape and taper while maintaining stiffness through the wing.
- Wing Bag
- Safety Leash
- Patch kit
- Pump Sold Seperately
Alessandro De Rocco
Web Marketing Coordinator
Slingshot SlingWing Classic V1 - At a Glance
Pre Order Only. nNew for 2020, the SlingWing is part windsurfing, part kiteboarding and part flying, each broken down to their most basic form. When you combine it with a foil, you get an entirely new sport that simplifies the experience and gear you need to fly across the water powered by the wind. If you're new to windsports, the SlingWing is easier, safer and more user-friendly than any of its predecessors, and if you're an experienced wind junkie, it's a fun and simplistic style of riding you'll enjoy instantly.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.