Slingshot Phantasm WingSurf 926 Foil Package
Slingshot Phantasm WingSurf 926 Foil Package
The Phantasm 926 Wing is a high-performance, high-aspect carbon freeride foil with maximum versatility in a lightweight premium carbon construction. The package comes with 92cm mast made from super light, stiff, and efficient high-modulus carbon. The high-aspect PTM 926 front wing (1233 cm surface area) is a pumping machine, making it easy to connect from bump to bump on downwind runs. It also slices through the backside of a swell-like butter, helping you to reach the next face and continue your glide. It soaks up lift from even the smallest bumps allowing the rider to stand tall and relaxed, making one-foot swells feel like big open-ocean rollers. Ready to throw on the straps and take to the air! The PTM 926 stands ready to deliver game-changing pop and silky-smooth landing. The wide 926mm wingspan gives incredible rail-to-rail stability in transitions, aiding the fancy footwork involved in tacks and tricks. From light wind to full power, from real waves to tiny bumps, the team consensus is unanimous: Phantasm Wing 926 Package.
The 926 package is all about performance. If you are looking to take your wing foiling to the next level, the high aspect 1214cm front wing has been designed from the ground up to give riders incredible pump-ability and glide. Stable yet agile, the 926 includes a longer 92cm mast for tackling swell and carrying speed upwind.
926 Package includes: PTM 926 front wing, PS 400 stabilizer, 710 fuselages, 92cm carbon mast, neoprene wing covers, carrying case, complete hardware kit
Why You'll Love it
If you want an early lift, glide for days, the stability you can count on, and high-aspect pumpability... you've found it.
- The perfect blend of early lift, stability, speed and carving with motor-like pumpability.
- The stiffest carbon mast on the market, matched with a high-aspect, efficient, pumping machine of a wing.
Why We Made It.
- Maximized pumping efficiency that increases success and makes connecting swells more fun than ever.
- The high-aspect, long wingspan, slightly cambered wing delivers an addicting boost of speed and lifts through every turn.
- A wing with great span demands an extra stiff, high-modulus carbon mast to deliver the desired control
- 12K Carbon Core Mast: Finally, high-performance stiffness built for high-performance riders. Our construction starts from the ground up, utilizing our proprietary dual molding process. Each mast is laid up to precise specifications with premium quality, unidirectional, 12k super high-modulus prepreg carbon. Inside is a dual-carbon core that ensures next-level stiffness in major, minor and bi-axial directions. Running length-wise between the dual-core is a 10k carbon I-Beam that creates the third and final layer of rigidity and solidity.
- Big-Foot Connection: The phantasm mast to foil connection is more than 50% larger than our competitors' - this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- 7075 Aircraft-grade Fuselage: The Phantasm features a high-performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- Shimless Carbon Stabilizer: No shims and no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil's performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- PTM 926 Front Wing: With a surface area of 1233 cm2, the high-aspect PTM 926 front wing is a pumping machine, making it easy to connect from bump to bump on downwind runs. It slices through the backside of a swell like butter, helping you to reach the next face and continue your glide. It soaks up lift from even the smallest bumps allowing the rider to stand tall and relaxed making one-foot swells feel like big open-ocean rollers.
- Performance Guarantee: We want you to be as confident in your purchase of a Phantasm Carbon Foil as we are in the genuine quality, we build into every product we make. That is why we offer an exclusive 30-day performance guarantee, in addition to our standard 12-month warranty policy.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.