Slingshot Glide V12 Kiteboard
Slingshot Glide V12 Kiteboard
Built for light-wind riding and progression, the Glide V12's trapezoidal tip and tail increase the effective edge of the board in the water without increasing the overall size and cumbersome nature of a longer board. The Glide continues to progress and increase the upwind ability for beginners and light-wind warriors a like.
Slingshot built the Glide V12 to redefine the limits on light-wind riding and make learning how to kiteboard as easy and fun as possible.
- Trapezodial Tip And Tail: The shape extends your effective board area in the water and also acts as a rudder or an additional center fin. The extended length gives you more range and this shape also provides more tracking for upwind performance.
- Duralight Base: This .2mm base material has the ideal strength-to-weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible, and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. This process reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength, and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia wood gives boards a lively and springy character. The vertically laminated construction optimizes the collective strength of the wood and provides strength, durability, and consistent flex.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall: High durometer urethane and our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board's core in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
Included With Board: 4 - 1.75" Fins, Grab Handle
Slingshot Glide V12 Kiteboard - At a Glance
This kiteboard has stood the test of time, over a decade of progressing the light wind category for twin tips. Many kiteboarders have jumped on the foil band wagon for light wind riding but some still want simplicity and the ability to kite in really shallow conditions. The Glide rips upwind in comparison to other twin tips because of the flatter rocker and longer rail line. The wood core provides great dampening characteristics when the water has texture on it. The carbon bedrock inserts give a solid hold for foot straps and also provide a proper flex for the board underfoot. The board has a Duralight base so when cruising through shallow waters, the occasional encounter with objects won't mess up the base of the board. Overall, I recommend this board to anyone who kiteboards in light wind areas that want the best performing board in sub-par conditions.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.