Ride Engine Lyte Direct Connection Harness
Ride Engine Lyte Direct Kiteboarding Harness
Ride Engine was the originator of the hard-shell harness and we are proud to introduce the Lyte Curve harness that provides the very best in no-compromise, lightweight performance while keeping the weight under 1kg. The ingenious Curve composite material we utilize is not merely lightweight - its high tensile strength allows the shell to retain Ride Engine's scientifically designed Lumber Lock shape, which has become renowned for eliminating harness rise and twisting on the body. Equipped with Direct Connection or Webbing Connection, the Lyte Curve integrated directly without Unity Spreader Bar, which completely eliminates spreader bar slip and twist. Additionally making Lyte Curve the ultimate lightweight travel harness is our cell-lock Foam thermoformed closed-cell foam that's Lycra laminated to virtually eliminate all water absorption and keep the harness light no matter how long your session.
- Lightweight Curve Hard Shell: Next-generation composite material that provides a rigid, durable, and strong hard-shell harness at an unrivaled weight (less than 1kg for a size medium)
- Cell-Lock Foam: Lycra laminate on the closed-cell foam interior reduces water penetration to a minimum, keeping the harness light when in use and providing you all-day comfort in trunks or a wetsuit.
- Unity Spreader Bar Direct Connection & Webbing options: Our unique "set It and forget it" spreader bar system that creates a solid, stable connection, the Unity Spreader Bar has an ingenious design that utilizes custom-molded ladder-lock straps, thereby eliminating the use of traditional webbing and providing an unrivaled locked-in fit. In the case where the webbing version is selected, our Unity Spreader Bar can also be used with an old-style webbing-closure spreader bar if desired.
- Lumber Lock: A scientifically supported data shape from more than 1000 custom molds, the Lumbar Lock conforms and cradles your lumbar, back, and sides to lock the harness securely in place. These enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness-no more harness sliding side-to-side or riding up.
- Low-Profile Design: Low-profile framework contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points.
- Handle-Pass, Front-Mounted Leash Attachments: For freestyle riders, the harness comes with a handle-pass leash mount around the back (which is easy to remove for windsurfing) it also has two front-mounted leash attachment points for use when a short leash is utilized.
- Internal Waist-belt strap: An internal, single-closure waist belt strap provides a secure fit and easy entry and adjustment.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.