Ozone V3 Code Kiteboard
Ozone V3 Code Kiteboard
The Code V3 fits an impressive range of rider levels and styles, freeride, cruising, big air unhooked freestyle.
- High-Performance All-Rounder: Equally at home in flat water, chop and waves, it's a high-performing all-rounder that comes alive the second it hits the water.
- New Hybrid Biax Fiberglass and UD Carbon Layup: The third version of the code features a new hybrid Biax Fiberglass and UD Carbon layup. This new construction reduces weight, increases flex at the tips, and increases response from the center of the board.
- Medium Flex and Rocker: Combining a medium flex and rocker the code V3 absorbs and controls fast landings, making engaged big air and kiteloops forgiving on touch down.
- Updated Hull: The hull design has been updated with a double concave blending into tri-spine channels at the tips. This provides incredible grip to confidently rider with speed and power for big boosts or driving hard upwind.
- Carbing Performance and Direct Drive: The freeride round-style outline provides excellent carving performance and direct drive that is ultra-smooth in choppy conditions. Swallow-shaped tips allow a strong edge hold without the feeling of being locked on a rail while increasing stability and control.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction: Ozone uses the highest quality materials and hand checks quality at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- A-grade Paulownia Core: The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- Highest Quality Fiberglass and Carbon: Precise lamination using high-quality Biaxal Fiberglass and UD Carbon layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response, and strength.
- Polymer Resin Rail: Flexible Polymer Resin rail with high impact and wear resistance.
- Bio-based Epoxy resin: Latest innovations in bio-based chemistry have allowed ozone to use a new epoxy resin which has 35% of its molecular structure derived from plant origin.
- A-grade 316 Stainless Steel inserts: Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.