Ozone V3 Chrono Ultralight Foil Kiteboarding Kite
Ozone V3 Chrono Foil Kiteboarding Kite - At A Glance
The 3rd version of the Ozone Chrono is a huge upgrade. The kite is now more friendly for jumping and overall riding. The R1 now takes over for Ozones racing kite so the Chrono is now focused on pure fun. Boosts huge. Amazing upwind riding. Perfect for foilboarding. Here in Bellingham more and more people are using foils on the lighter wind days. The amazing Ozone Chrono Version 2 is now available. Faster than before. The racers dream kite + floaty hang time. Ozone kites are the highest quality Foil Kites on the market and they dominate the race course.
Ozone V3 Chrono Ultralight Foil Kiteboarding Kite - Freeride and all-terrain Performance
The Chrono V3 also available in an ultralight version. This is the same design produced with high-quality lightweight materials to reduce weight and packing volume to a minimum.
The technical backpack is the same design as the standard version using lighter materials.
The ultra-light kites will be produced on request only, please contact local dealer/distributor and order early to plan for production and delivery time.
- The Chrono V3 Ultra Light is for advanced riders only who have previous foil kite experience. The materials have been used extensively on our Ultra Light Kites and Paragliders for the past five years. The kite must be carefully looked after, it needs an experienced rider who knows how to keep the kite up in the air and how to handle it gently on the ground.
- The kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release. After releasing the flag out check the speed system, bridle lines and flying lines for twists before restart.
- Speed System and Bridle lines should be regularly checked and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. If they are worn or not to factory specification (+ or - 15mm) they must be replaced. How To videos and a Bridle Check PDF with all measurements can be found at www.ozonekites.com
MAINTENANCE: The Chrono V3 Ultralight will require maintenance just like any high performance equipment in racing sports, for example replacing tyres or piston rings on motorbikes. The Speed System and Bridle Lines must be checked after every 60 hours flying time, if they are worn or are not to factory specifications (+ or - 15mm) they must be replaced or the kite will not perform as designed.
Sizes: 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 / 15 / 18
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.