Ozone V3 Catalyst Kiteboarding Kite
Ozone V3 Catalyst Kiteboarding Kite
Only the 10m remains in stock. Don't miss this amazing deal.
The Catalyst V3 is the kite for anyone getting into the sport or riders looking for a fun, confidence-inspiring Kite with ease of use at its heart. It is derived from the very popular Alpha V1 Design with refinements to enhance durability, performance, and accessibility for entry-level to intermediate riders.
Fun, easy, and intuitive. Simple and fast re-launch. Large wind range. The kite of choice for entry-level to intermediate riders.
The Catalyst V3 is ultra stable and intuitive to launch, land, and fly. The lightweight one strut design combined with an open arc shape delivers smooth power with amazing light wind capabilities getting your up ridding easily.
The wide wind range and progressive de-power make riding in variable or gusty conditions comfortable, while great upwind performance gives you more time to spend improving your skills.
After the basics have been mastered and you're looking to expand your game, you'll be surprised at the jumping capabilities of the Catalyst V3. Smooth lift with precise feedback makes learning your first jumps easy.
Water re-launch is simple, by turning the bar or using the re-launch balls on the leader lines the kite rolls over into the re-launch position. Our time-proven front line Flag Out release system is simple and effective, it is the same system that is simply featured on our entire water kite range. When the Click-in Loop is released the kite flags out to one front line, immediately releasing all the power from the kite.
The Catalyst V3 features our new extensively tested triple rip-stop material combination. The new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced elongation characteristics, combined with an advanced ultra flex coating improving feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride. The new technical triple ripstop dacron is super tough, used on the leading edge and struts it improves strength, durability, and longevity.
All-new High Volume one-pump Valve system with almost twice the airflow capacity gets you out on the water faster and makes packing down easy. A huge smile factor comes standard on the Catalyst V3 - it's a fun and easy kite to ride that will make your progression in the sport fast, safe, and enjoyable.
The Catalyst V3 is built to order and, in some cases, can take several weeks to get in stock. Please feel free to reach out to our store via phone, email, or message us to get current available sizes and colors.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction: World-class construction in Ozone's own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step.
- Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop canopy & Teijin Triple Ripstop dacron: Teijin is the world's leading supplier of technical performance materials for marine sports, setting the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in dynamic strength and durability. The new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced elongation characteristics and features an advanced ultra flex coating, further enhancing the unique Ozone feeling making for a smoother ride especially in gusty conditions. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is incredibly strong and reliable. It's used in areas requiring rigidity and stability, the leading edge, struts, wingtips, and reinforcements areas.
- Internal Reinforcements: What's on the inside counts too - internal reinforcements for improved strength and durability; such as a Double layered Dacron + Insignia taped Leading-edge closing seams with high strength threads.
- Load Distribution Panels: Dacron reinforcements are used on all loaded areas for enhanced load distribution. This means all loads are spread evenly into the sail ensuring the kite flies and performs at its best.
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts: The leading Edge and Struts are reinforced in high-stress areas to ensure the kite canopy remains in shape and performs at its best.
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuffs Pads: Leading Edge bumpers are often large and unnecessary cosmetic items. Ozone builds kites and wings for performance and durability using the best materials and components available. In any areas requiring scuff protection, they use a lightweight durable material with superior abrasion resistance while keeping a low profile in order to reduce drag and maintain performance.
- Anti-Snag line deflectors: The Anti-Snag line deflectors prevent bridles and lines from tangling around the wingtip. Safety increased when launching with a partner and water re-launch is made easier.
- One-Pump Inflation System: The One Pump inflation system enables quick and easy setup with single point inflation of the kite. All struts are connected to the Leading Edge via inflation points - airflow through the hose to inflate the entire kite. Clips seal the hose connecting the struts and leading edge to prevent unwanted airflow in case of damage.
- Fool-Proof line connectors: Prevents incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.
- Designed with OZ-CAD: The Future is NOW - All Ozone kites and wings are designed and developed using their highly advanced custom built CAD software. Their designers are able to work with features specifically tailored to the unique forms and structures of technical Inflatable and foil kites and wings. Par of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and the addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our products continues.
- 4-Line Pulley-less System: No Pulleys, No problems. All Ozone inflatable kites are built without pulleys, to inherit the unique Ozone feeling and performance across our range.
- Double Stitched Folded Seams: Sail canopy seams are stitched, folded, and then stitched again for a clean and strong connection of panels.
- Direct Connect Struts: Direct Connect construction method improves load distribution between the Leading Edge, Struts, and Canopy. Struts are connected directly to the Leading Edge with internal and external reinforcements. This unique construction method ensures clean profiles are maintained with the optimum canopy tension.
- Reinforced Trailing Edge: Double layer Trailing Edge strip with an internal light weight Dyneema reinforcements - this reduces canopy wear and helps to maintain optimum Trailing Edge tension as designed. The Dyneema line also reduces any potential stretch at the Trailing Edge.
- Unique Bladder Construction: Ozone Bladders are constructed in-house with advanced custom built welding machines. Double layered sections are applied to any potential wear areas.
- Tuned Bridle Geometry: Ozone works extensively during the R&D process to develop the size range to feel in tune with each other. Every kite has a unique bridle layout. individually tested and fine-tuned to maximize the feeling and performance.
- High volume inflate/deflate valve: A high volume valve makes inflation and deflation quick and easy. Pumping is a breeze thanks to the high airflow rate, while the internal seal engages to stop any air coming out under pressure. Unscrew the bottom of the valve to deflate and pack with ease.
Ozone Catalyst V3 Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
The V3 Catalyst is an amazing entry level kite but with great performance for all types of kiting. The Catalyst has a massive wind range. Great for entry level riders, wave riders and foilers. The kite is easy to keep in the sky and has effortless relaunch. The kite is marketed for beginners but we feel anyone looking for a do it all single strut kite will be happy with this kite.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.