Ozone Hyperlink V2 Foil Kiteboarding Kite
Ozone Hyperlink V2 Foil Kiteboarding Kite - Multipurpose foil kite
The Hyperlink V2 bridges the gap between inflatable and foil kites, it's as dynamic and engaging to ride as an inflatable combines with the high-performance characteristics of a foil. Land and Snow Kite!
With unparalleled stability, lighter weight, improved handling and bar feeling the V2 design takes it to the next level. It excels on all surfaces, with our innovative valve design it can be set up for the water, snow, and land, as a Closed Cell or open cell kite.
The Hyperlink V2 features an all-new material combined with a durable, airtight and lightweight double rip-stop for the upper and lower surfaces. The new material has a unique formulated coating to help shed water, improving flying characteristics and water re-launching. The Hyperlink V2 is durable and strong while being as lightweight as the V1 Ultralight version.
The Hyperlink V2 is a mid aspect ration design incorporating minimalist bridle set up, ensuring the kite is user-friendly for those taking the leap from inflatable to foil kites. Our latest bridle calculation enhances load distribution and combined enhances with a new arc improves the overall performance of the Hyperlink V2. The handling is sharper with a refined bar feeling that is closer to the feel of an inflatable kite.
Our new valve design and position with a new internal structure increase inflation efficiency. Newly designed drainage valves at both wingtips seal to keep the air in and open up when water needs to drain out.
The ability to safely self-land a kite on the snow or land is a crucial feature when adventuring the backcountry or high mountain areas. We have completely re-designed the Hyperlink V2 internal structure and inflate valves to incorporate our industry-leading Internal Re-Ride Release System - the same system features on our dedicated Snowkites.
A true multipurpose foil kite with a new feeling of freedom, the Hyperlink V2 covers almost every aspect of kiting. Freeride, hydrofoil, boost, float, are style or unhooked, backcountry snow missions, you name it and it delivers.
- The Kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This Kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release in 4-line closed cell mode. The 5-Line open cell mode - if valves are not set open this will compromise the functionality of the Internal Re-Ride release system and could cause to damage to the kite. After releasing the flag out you should check the speed system, bridle lines and flying lines for twist before restart.
- Speed System and Bridle lines should be regularly checked and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. If they are worn or not to factory specifications (+ or - 15mm) they must be replaced. How To Videos and a Bridle Check PDF with all measurements can be found at Here.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed wing range; the dame Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Designed With OZ-CAD - Ozones owned highly advanced custom-built CAD software. Allowing for precise high end builds.
- High-Performance Ultra Light Materials - All new improved Ultra Light material combination: durable, airtight, lightweight double rip-stop, with unique coatings to help shed water. Using Ultra Light materials translates to true performance increases - the kite inflates quicker, flies faster and is more reactive even in the lightest breeze.
- Innovative Inflates Valve - With our newly developed Inflate Valve the Hyperlink V2 can be easily converted between 4-Line Closed Cell and 5-Line Open Cell modes. The combination of our new valve design and position with a new internal structure also increases inflation efficiency.
- 4-Line Closed Cell and 5-Line Open Cell Modes - The Hyperlink comes standard in 4-Line Closed Cell Mode, utilizing our Front Line Flag Out Release System. This is recommended for water use - it workds the same way as our 4-line inflatable water Kite range. The optional 5-Line internal Re-Ride Release System Conversion Kit is recommended for snow or land use. The Internal Re-Ride release system de-power the Kite instantly without tangling and falls to the ground to re-launch when ready.
- L.E Profile Reinforcements - The Leading Edge is reinforced with flexible lightweight plastic battens to maintain the shape of the profile during angle of attack changes and turbulent airflow. The drastically improves overall performance as the foil remains true to the designed shape.
- Internal Diagonals and Straps - Internal span-wise straps work in unison with optimized diagonal robs, distributing load from the bridles evenly effectively. This increases the internal structural balance while allowing the top and bottom surfaces to maintain the designed profile without being distorted from indirect tension or loads.
- Sheathed Bridle Lines - High quality, low stretch sheathed Dyneema bridle lines for maximum strength and performance. This is the same bridle line we have used on our Snowkite range tor the past 10 years.
- Waterproof deflation zipper - Intelligently positioned for easy deflation and pack down.
- Water Drainage Channels - An internal channel is shaped intot the end of each cell along the trailing edge. This allows loose sand or water to run between the cells and out of the tips during flight. The Velcro sealed cells at the tops can be opened for cleaning the Kite. Always clean your kite by emptying any water, sand or dirt as this will prolong the life of the kite and help it fly as designed.
- Comparable feeling through the size range - We work extensively during our R&D process on each and every kite to develop a range of sizes that feel in tune with each other.
- Foolproof line connectors - Foolproof numbered line connectors prevent incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.
- Two storage bag options - Backpack: Perfect for traveling and day-to-day protection for your kite, choose the backpack for a quick and easy pack down.
Ozone V2 Hyperlink Foil Kiteboarding Kite - At A Glance
One of the friendliest foil kites, with easy relaunch and insane float this Foil Kite can handle anything you throw at it. One of the Shops favorite Foil Kites. The 2019 version has a lighter build with better drainage valves.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.