Ozone V2 Code Freeride Kiteboard
Ozone V2 Code Freeride Kiteboard
These boards are complete with Pad Kit, Fins and Handle!
The Code was Ozone's first twin tip model and had proven to be an outstanding all-around freeride Performance board. Now in its second version of design, the Code has been further refined for increased control and upwind performance.
The Code V2 maintains the progressive outline and medium rocker of the V1, as well as the double concave bottom shape developed specifically for intermediate to advanced free riders. This perfected combination provides a smooth ride in choppy conditions and powerful carving performance.
New spine style channels at the tips increase edge hold and control for higher boosting and improved upwind performance. The Code V2 has amazing control in choppy water and remains ultra smooth underfoot.
An updated flex pattern absorbs and controls fast landings, making engaged big air and kite loops forgiving on touch down. In overpowered conditions, the swallow top design combined with the new channels helps the board maintain an edge allowing perfect load up for big boosts.
The Code V2 has excellent carving performance as it flows effortlessly from rail to rail. It's stable in fast power carves and provides a very fluid direct onward drive. The board gains speed fast and drives hard upwind, delivering a great response.
One of the main frustration's riders have on the water is the amount of spray they get in the face, the Code V2 addresses this problem and practically eliminates spray!
We love to see people enjoying themselves on the water, our aim with the Code V2 is to make riding even more engaging and easy to handle. The Code V2 fits a diverse range of riding styles and levels from free riding, cruising, big air, freestyle and unhooked freestyle. Equally at home in flat water, chop and waves, it's high performing all-around board that comes alive the second it hits the water.
128 X 38 CM
131 x 39 CM
134 x 40 CM
136 x 41 CM
138 x 42 CM
140 x 43 CM
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Double Concave Bottom Shape - The Double Concave transitioning to flat bottom shape provides a smooth ride in choppy conditions and powerful carving performance. New channels tapering from the flat section to the tips increase edge hold for higher boosting and increased upwind performance. This bottom shape design helps to absorb and control fast landings. This bottom shape design helps to absorb and control fast landings, making engaged big air and kiteloops forgiving on touch down.
- Free Ride Outline - The Freeride round-style outline provides excellent carving performance from a small to wide carving radius, plus solid high wind control and edge retention for boosting even when overpowered.
- Continuous Medium Rocker with Medium Flex - The continuous medium rocker combined with a medium all-around flex offers a smooth ride with ultimate control in heavy chop, good upwind performance, optimized pop, and soft landings.
- Swallow Tips - Swallow shaped tips allow a strong edge hold and positive feel when carving or loading and releasing off the water during a jump.
- A-grade Paulownia Core - The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- Highest Quality Fiberglass - Precise lamination using high-quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
- A-grade 316 Stainless Steel inserts - Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Grab Recess - Grab Recesses on both rails if riding without a handle.
Ozone V2 Code Kiteboard Includes
*Please note this board is complete with Strap Kit, fins and handle
Ozone Code V2 - At A Glance
This is an outstanding freeride twin tip for most kiters out there. The board features subtle channels that allow plenty of grip in the water for big take-offs. The tips have been redesigned to not get spray in the face while riding through chop. When riding in choppy conditions I noticed the board has a great flex pattern that really smooths out the ride. The Code holds a nice edge when loading up for a big jump which is key to progressing in kiteboarding being able to hold down more power to jump higher. May not be the best board to learn on but it's a great board for anyone looking to get an all-around board that can do anything with a kite.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.