2019 Ozone Torque V1 Kiteboard
2019 Ozone Torque V1 Kiteboard
THE TORQUE IS ALL ABOUT RIDING BOLD, IT RAISES THE BAR FOR SOLID EDGING, EASE OF LOADING, POWER RETENTION AND THE ALL IMPORTANT POP FACTOR.
For aggressive freestyle, it delivers explosive performance with great flex and holds to stick your landings. Without compromising the smooth performance for freeriding, it's fast and responsive. The Torque carries the optimum width from the center to the tips, the square tip outline allows for straighter rails that have more surface area to lead up against for an insane pop experience, whether you ride with boots or straps.
The medium flex and rocker is a combination of the best of both worlds; soft landing and great upwind drive. A precisely tuned quad concave hull combats chop and projects from wave kickers. The stability and predictability of the Torque mean it has never been so easy to boost high and progress with even the most advanced tricks - all the features needed for maximum performance, go send it and see!
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction: World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Quad Concave Hull: The Quad concave channels water providing incredible tracking and pop without the feeling of being totally locked on a rail. The board remains alive, fun to ride and super smooth in the chop. If you send it hard, the quad concave will help absorb and control fast and heavy landings.
- Square Tip Outline: The Square Tip Outline provides excellent edge retention and strings upwind performance allowing you to load massive pop even at lower speed.
- Continuous Medium Rocker with Medium Flex: The continuous medium rocker combined with a medium all-around flex offers a smooth ride with ultimate control in heavy chop, good upwind performance, optimized pop, and soft landings.
- Swallow Tips: Swallow shaped tips allow a strong edge hold while increasing stability and control when carving, This gives a stronghold and positive feel when carving or loading and releasing off the water during a jump.
- A-grade Paulownia Core: The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- Highest Quality Fiberglass: Precise lamination using high-quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response, and strength.
- A-grade 316 Stainless steel inserts: Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into high strength polymer blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Grab Recess: Grab Recesses on both rails if riding without a handle.
- Board Handle: Strong and durable with a textured underside grip for maximum control during water starts to board offs.
- Fins V2: Two fin designs offer the choice for solid edge hold or increased freedom. Choose the 45mm size for maximum grip while edging and taking off to boost. The 35 mm size is perfect for freestyle riders using boots and for those looking for increased freedom while carving. Our V2 fins are precisely injection molded using advanced glass-filled nylon material for high strength and wear resistance.
Alessandro De Rocco
Web Marketing Coordinator
Ozone Torque V1 Kiteboard - At a Glance
From slashing, kite looping to finless butters the Ozone Torque will continuously push your riding. With its intuitive design Ozone seems to never disappoint, continuously bringing innovative product that we are stoked about. This board is for the intermediate to advanced rider looking for massive pop, butter landings, and fluid carvs! Check out the video and details tab for more.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.