Ozone Pure V1 Foil Kiteboarding Kite
Ozone Pure V1 Foil Kiteboarding Kite
Call for specific Colors and Sizes, If we don't have currently we can order direct from factory!
The Pure V1 is our exciting new cost-effective entry-level De-power foil kite. Designed exclusively to make the process of learning snowkiting accessible and easy from the very first sessions.
The design of the Pure V1 is relatively simple which help make it an exceptionally stable kite.
It launches easily and inflates constantly while rising up to the zenith without high acceleration. The handling is very progressive which is ideal for riders with little or no previous kite flying experience.
Power delivery is smooth and constant with intuitive de-power capabilities, making for a good wind range per size. The Pure V1 will give you the peace of mind to focus on each step towards getting going on the snow!
Pure V1 Control System
We designed a new control system specifically for the Pure V1, incorporating a trimmer-less system to keep it clean and easy to use. The back leader line knots provide the trim option to increase power, turn speed and feeling on the bar.
The Pure V1 has been developed using relatively short flying lines, the 12m lines are the ideal length for newcomers to safely learn and progress. Included in the package are 5m line extensions for an increased wind-window, providing more power for lighter days.
Self-landing the Pure V1 is simple and easy by pulling the brake handle between the back leader lines on the control system; the kite will stall down to the ground when you are ready to launch again simply let go of the brake handle to re-inflate the kite.
Our time-proven Front Line Flag Out is simple and effective. If you need to immediately stop all power from the kite, activate the release system and the Pure V1 will flag out to one front line, immediately stopping all power delivery.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- High-quality OzTex 40D - We use durable OzTex 40D material on our standard range of snow kites. This material sets the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in durability and dynamics for snow specific kites.
- Tuned Bridle Geometry - We work extensively during our R&D process to develop the size range to feel in tune with each other. Every kite had a unique bridle layout, individually tested and fine-tuned to maximize the feeling and performance.
- Designed with Oz-Cad - The FUTURE is now - All Ozone kite are designed and developed using our own highly advanced custom-built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with features specifically tailored to the unique forms and structures of technical inflatable and foil kites. Part of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our kites continues.
- Single Pulley Speed System - Low friction pulleys reduce wear and improve bar feel.
Alessandro De Rocco
Web Marketing Coordinator
Ozone Pure V1 Foi Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
Easy to use and predictable the Ozone Pure V1 snow kite is the perfect companion to any beginner. With easy relaunch, kite control and de-power this kite is a must for any one getting into the game! Check out the details and video tabs for more informaiton. For related Foil Kites check out our Foil Kite Collection .
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.