Ozone Foil Contact Water V4 Control System
Ozone Foil Contact Water V4 Control System
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION - THE CLICK - IN LOOP
Innovative Click-In Loop - An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release with an innovative one-step. Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply 'clicking' In the Loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified. 'The click-in loop is a step in the right direction to making your kiting experience easier, wherever your adventure may take you...'
Design Inspiration - What's the first thing you do when you get in a car? You click in your seatbelt, hearing that 'click' sounds make you feel secure that you are safely buckled up, and you know instinctively how to release it.
The design of our new release system, the Click-In Loop is inspired by the same principle. In the same way, fastening your seatbelt has become a natural action when getting into a car, riders should activate and reload their release systems before and after every use.
Although this important safety check is often overlooked, checking your release before each session will ensure it is functioning properly. We developed the Click-In function to be simple and intuitive, so activating and reloading will become second nature.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality material and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Two Release Modes - The Click-In Loop offers riders a choice of two release modes, the recommended Standard of the optional Expert mode. Standard mode offers 100% flag out only when the Click-in Loop is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to miss the bar without releasing the Kite to flag out (not recommended.
- Spinning Head with Anti-twist Flag Out Line - Our custom Stainless Steel Swivel Ring locates into the Click-In Loops rotating internal core. When manually turning the Spinning Head to un-twist front lines, the Flag out Line rotates in unison with the core keeping all lines twist free.
- Foil Brake Handle - This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier. Always use the Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. The Brake Handle is removable to use the control system with an inflatable kite.
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin - Superior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines
- Ergonomic EVA Grip - 3D pressed EVA grip with ergonomic shaping provides the ultimate bar grip.
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket - The smooth running trimmer bracket prevents trim line wear.
- 500kg/300kg Flying Lines - Colour coded 500kg front / 300kg back lines using the highest quality Dyneema available.
- Innovative Click-In Loop - An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away, A self-positioning release mechanism located automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply 'clicking' in the loop. The Click-In Loop as AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.
- Three Loop Size Options - The Foil Race Control System ships standard with a small size loop. Small, Medium and Large size harness loops are available for the Click-In Loop. Choose the Small if you ride hooked in only, have a shorter arm reach or prefer the bar closer to your body. The Medium size is perfect for most riders. The Large size is designed for unhooking or riders with a linger arm reach.
- Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment - Soft bar ends for comfort and are less likely to damage lightly constructed boards. The leader lines are adjustable via knots inside the float, simply pull out from the opening to access and adjust to your preference,
- PU Covered De-power Lines - The tough PU covered de-power line significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out.
- Clamcleat Trimmer - Anodize low abrasion Clamcleat trimmer
- Light Weight Aluminium Centre Piece - CNC cut Aluminum centerpiece reduces weight. The low friction design reduces wear.
Ozone Foil Contact Water V4 Kiteboard Control System - At a Glance
This is my personal bar for my Chrono V3, and it has been one of the best bars I have ever used. The bar grip is super comfortable that doesn't tear into your palms. The safety is easy to engage with minimal effort. The PU tubing on the depower feels great and wears a lot less compared to the conventional rope. Overall top quality from Ozone as usual. - Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.