Ozone Enduro V3 Kiteboarding Kite
Ozone Enduro V3 Kiteboarding Kite
The Enduro is an all-time favorite around the globe, it's recognized as one of the best go-to kites on the market. It's incredibly versatile for any style and any conditions, with the Enduro V3 you will be ripping.
The Enduro V3 is a mid aspect ratio kite combined with our market-leading three stage Variable Bridle Geometry offering outstanding performance across a wide range of disciplines - freeriding, freestyle, and wave riding. It incorporates an Open-C shape, semi swept leading edge, and square wing-tip design, resulting in a large de-power range, amazing progressive handling, boost for jumping, and drift in the waves.
The V3 takes the legendary Ozone feeling to the next level, refinements to the sail shape and tension reduces sail luff at low angles of attack and increases stability overall. To further improve the V3's performance it features our new extensively tested material combination. Our new triple rip-stop canopy material with advanced ultra flex coating improves feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the leading edge and struts it improves strength, durability, and longevity.
The Enduro V3 is the first model to debut our new One Pump inflation system, with almost twice the airflow capacity, it gets you out on the water faster and makes packing down easy.
Freeride: For Freeriders the Enduro excels no matter what board you choose to ride. Whether on a twin tip, surfboard, or foil board the smooth power delivery, refined predictable handling, and excellent de-power allows you to relax and enjoy the ride.
Wave Riding: In the Waves, the handling, de-power, and drift open up a world of opportunity. For strapless freestyle, the progressive handling with smooth lift makes spinning and air tricks easy to learn and land. The Enduro is not as dedicated to waves as the REO, but it still delivers solid wave riding performance.
Freestyle: The Enduro makes freestyle progress fun and easy from your first hooked in moves, boosting airs, rotations, and kite loops. For unhooked freestyle, the Enduro delivers accessible performance making learning you first handle passes right up to technical moves and breeze.
The Enduro features multiple back line adjustments to customize steering pressure and turn speed. Combined with our Variable Bridle Geometry, this offers the ultimate in customization of feeling and performance of your kite.
All new Triple Ripstop Dacron and Canopy Materials: The V3 takes the legendary feeling to the next level, featuring our new extensively tested triple rip-stop material combination. The new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced elongation characteristics, combined with an advanced ultra flex coating improving feedback in gustier condition making for a smoother ride. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the Leading Edge, and Struts it improves strength, durability, and longevity. Further refinements to the sail shape and tension reduce sail luff at low angles of attack and increased stability.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction: World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control process are used across all products.
- Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop canopy & Teijin Triple Ripstop dacron: Teijin is the world's leading supplier of technical performance materials for marine sports, setting the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in dynamic strength and durability.
- 4-Line Pulley-less System: No pulleys, no problem. We design all our inflatable kites without pulleys, to inherit the unique Ozone feeling and performance across our range.
- Double Stitched Folded Seams: Sail canopy seams are stitched, folded, and then stitched again for a clean and strong connection of the panels.
- Direct Connect Struts: Our Direct Connect construction method improves load distribution between the Leading Edge, Struts, and Canopy. The Struts are connected directly to the Leading Edge with internal reinforcements and external webbing. This unique construction method ensures clean profiles are maintained with optimum canopy tension.
- Reinforced Trailing Edge: Double layer Teijin D2 Trailing Edge strip with an internal light weight Dyneema reinforcement - this reduces canopy wear and helps to maintain optimum Trailing Edge tension as designed. The Dyneema line also reduces any potential stretch at the Trailing Edge.
- Unique Bladder Construction: Our bladders are constructed in-house with advanced custom built welding machines. Double layered sections are applied to any potential wear areas.
- Tuned Bridle Geometry: We work extensively during our R&D process to develop the size range to feel in tune with each other. Every kite has a unique bridle layout, individually tested and fine-tuned to maximize the feeling and performance.
- High Volume Inflate/deflate valve: A high volume valve makes inflation and deflation quick and easy. Pumping is a breeze thanks to the high airflow rate, while the internal seal engages to stop any air coming out under pressure. Unscrew the bottom fo the valve to deflate.
- Back-Line trimming options: Customize your handling and bar pressure with the backline bridle attachments. Closer to the Leading Edge for slower turn speed and more bar pressure, or closer to the Trailing Edge for faster turn speed and less bar pressure.
- Designed with OZ-Cad: The future is Now - All Ozone kites and wings are designed and developed using our own highly advanced custom built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with features specifically tailored to the unique forms and structures of technical Inflatable and foil kites and wings. Part of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and the addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our products continues.
- Variable Bridle Geometry: Quick and easy to change with no extra lines to add or remove.
- Internal Reinforcements: What's on the inside counts too - internal reinforcements for improved strength and durability; such as a double-layered Dacron + Insignia taped leading edge closing seam with high strength threads.
- Load Distribution Panels: Dacron reinforcements are used on all loaded areas for enhanced load distribution. This means all loads are spread evenly into the sail ensuring the kite flies and performs at its best.
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts: The Leading Edge and Struts are reinforced in high-stress areas to ensure the kite canopy remains in shape and performs at its best.
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads: Leading Edge bumpers are often large and unnecessary cosmetic items. At Ozone, we build our kites and wings for performance and durability using the best materials & components available. Any areas requiring scuff protection we use a lightweight durable material with superior abrasion resistance while keeping a low profile in order to reduce drag and maintain performance.
- Anti-Snag Line deflectors: The Anti-Snag Line deflectors prevent bridles and lines from tangling around the wingtip. Safety is increased when launching with a partner and water relaunch is made easier.
- One-Pump inflation System: The One Pump inflation system enables quick and easy setup with single point inflation of the kite. All Struts are connected to the Leading Edge via inflation points - airflow through the hose to inflate the entire kite. Clips seal the hose connecting the Struts and Leading Edge to prevent unwanted airflow in case of damage.
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens: Soft Battens strategically positioned along the Trailing Edge provide canopy support and reduce flutter, enhancing kite feedback to the rider and also reducing canopy material wear.
- Foolproof line connectors: Foolproof line connectors prevent incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.
Ozone Enduro V3 Kiteboarding Kite - At a glance -
The Enduro is an amazing all around kite. Smooth power delivery and great for wave kiting. Very good jumping kite but not a massive air kite. I do not unhook anymore but the kite can do great basic unhooked freestyle. The kite feels very different when you change the tuning of the front bridle to the wave setting, freeride setting or freestyle setting. Awesome fun kite. My favorite kite again.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.