Ozone Edge V10 Kiteboarding Kite
Ozone Edge V10 Kiteboarding Kite
The Edge is a true specialty, it delivers a mind-bending free ride and big air experience while at the same time has all the Speed, power, and performance required to win the world and Olympic titles on the racecourse. The EDGE, as the name suggests, has long proven itself at the forefront of the inflatable kite performance sector.
If you want to ride fast, send it for massive air and hang time to reach altitudes reserved only for the gods the edge is for you. Even though it can be seen winning podiums and floats riders high above the water, don't be afraid, this is a user-friendly powerhouse that anyone can handle. Easy to access performance comes naturally through this super-charged freeride kite, it is an explosive high adrenaline machine that will leave you in withdrawal after every session.
Now reaching its 10th version milestone, the Edge is as popular as ever and has been meticulously revised to take you beyond. The Edge V10 is incredibly smooth in the air thanks to refined profile sections and a new wingtip shape. The canopy has increased support and maintains form even in gusty conditions.
The handling reaction time has been improved, it drives faster through turns making it easier to send it big and maximise satisfaction from your free ride sessions. The bar feeling is smoother and more progressive on the back lines as the kite transitions through angle of attack range, helping during take off to perfectly time your jumps.
On the SNOW! Yes that's right, the EDGE V10 is possibly the best inflatable kite in existance for taking advantage of the cold white stuff. Its got speed, power and the best attribute is how easily you can get air - all you have to do is gain speed, edge hard and send it.
Exceptional Ozone Factory Constructino: World-Class construction is our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed WIng rage; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron: Teijin is the world's leading supplier of polyester fabrics and sail materials for marine sports. We use the remoarkalbe durable Teijin D2 canopy material in all our water kites and wings. Teijin D2 is the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in durability and dynamics.
- Internal Reinforcements: What's on the inside counts too - internal reinforcements for improved strength and durability; such as a Double layered Dacron + Insignia taped leading Edge closing seam with high strength threads.
- Load Distribution Panels: Dacron reinforcements are used on all loaded areas for enhanced load distribution. This means all loads are spread evenly into the sail ensuring the kite flies and performs at its best.
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts: The Leading Edge and Struts are reinforced in high stress areas to ensure the kite canopy remains in shape and perfroms at its best.
- Low Profile Aerodynamic Scuff Pads: Leading Edge bumpers are often large and unnecessary cosmetic items. At Ozone we build our kites and wings for performance and durability using the best materials and componenets available. Any areas requiring scuff protection we use a lightweight durable material with superior abrasion resistance, while keeping a low profile in order to reduce drag and maintain performance.
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors: The Anti-Snag line deflectors prevent bridles and lines from tangling around the wing tip. Safety is increased when launching with a partner and water relaunch is made easier.
- Fast Flow One-Pump Inflation System: The Fast Fow One Inflation System makes set up and packing quick and easy. It features single point inflation/deflation and high air flow rate between the Struts and Leading Edge, with clips to seal the hoses to prevent unwanted air flow in case of damage.
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens:. Soft Battens strategically positioned along the Trailing Edge provide canopy support and reduce flutter, inhenacing kite feedback to the rider and also reducing canopy material wear.
- Fool Proof Line Connectors: Fool proof line connectors prevent incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.
- Water Kite Technical Bag: Technical Bag with loads of space featuring an internal stash pocket, external control system pocket, board straps and pump holder. Adjustable shoulder straps and foam padding provide extra comfort.
- Designed With OZ-Cad: The FUTURE IS NOW - All Ozone kites and wings aredesigned and developed using our own highly advanced custom built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with features specifically tailored to the unique forms and structures of technical inflatable and foil kites and wings.
- 4-line Pully-less System: No pulleys, No problem. We design all our inflatable kites without pulleys, to inherit the unique Ozone feeling and performance across our range.
- Double Stitched Folded Seams: Sail canopy seams are stitched, folded, and then stitched again for a clean and strong connection of the panels.
- Direct Connect Struts: Our direct Connect Constructino method improves load distribution between the Leading Edge, Struts and Canopy. Struts are connected directly to the Leading Edge with internal and external reinforcements. This unique constructino method ensures clean profiles are maintained with the optimum canopy tension.
- Reinforced Trailing Edge: Double layer Trailing Edge strip with an internal light weight Dyneema reinforcement - this reduces canopy wear and help to maintain optimum Trailing Edge tension as designed. The Dyneema line also reduces any potential stretch at the Trailing Edge.
- Unique Bladder Construction: Our bladders are constructed in-house with advanced custom built welding machines. Double layered sectino are applied to any potential wear areas.
- Tuned Bridle Geametry: We work extensively during our R&D process to develop the size range to feel in tune with each other. Every kite has a unique bridle layout, individually tested and fine-tuned to maximize the feeling and performance.
- High volume inflate/deflate valve: A high volume valve makes inflation and deflation quick and easy. Pumping is a breeze thanks to the high airflow rate, while the internal seal engages to stop any air coming out under pressure. Unscrew the bottom of the valve to deflate and pack with ease.
- Back-line trimming options: Customize your handling and bar pressure with the back line bridle attachments. Closer to the Leading Edge for slower turn speed and more bar pressure, or closer to the Trailing Edge for faster turn speed and less bar pressure.
- High Performance Bridle Lines: The NEED for SPEED - High perfomance Technora bridle lines offer a cast reduction in parasitic drag - the Edge flies fast and accelerates quick enhancing performnace increasing range.
Ozone Edge V10 Kiteboarding Kite - At Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.