Ozone Contact V3 2016 System
Ozone Foil Contact Bar - At a GlanceThis is my personal bar for my Chrono V3, and it has been one of the best bars I have ever used. The bar grip is super comfortable that doesn't tear into your palms. The safety is easy to engage with minimal effort. The PU tubing on the depower feels great and wears a lot less compared to the conventional rope. Overall top quality from Ozone as usual. - Aaron
Ozone Contact Foil Race V3 2016 System
The Ozone Contact Water Control System has evolved over the years and is widely regarded as one of the most simple and functional systems on the market. Major progress was made in 2014 with the introduction of the Megatron Push chicken loop and again in 2015 with the soft bar ends.
Key features of the Ozone Contact Control Bar
- Push away quick release - The control system features our Megatron push-away quick release with total flag out of the kite. The release handle is ergonomic with positive release forces for quick and easy release. Simple re-assembly saves times and gets you back up and riding faster.
- Two Release Modes - Standard mode offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Megatron or letting go of the bar when un-hooked. Expert mode offers 100% flag out when the Megatron is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to let go of the bar without releasing the kite to flag out (not recommended).
- Anti-twist Flag Out Line and Spinning Handle - The flag out line running through the Megatron & kite leash attachment at the bottom keeps the leash tangle free when doing rotations and manually unwinding the center lines using the Spinning Handle.
- Auto Positioning Chicken Loop - Designed in conjunction with the bar centerpiece, the Megatron spinning handles auto positions the chicken loop when unhooking.
- Soft Bar Ends with Hide-away Elastic Line Retainers - Soft bar ends for comfort and are less likely to damage lightly constructed boards. Hideaway elastic line retainers keep wound lines secured.
- Stainless steel leader line pin - Superior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines.
- Low Friction Centre Piece - The control bar features a low friction centerpiece designed to reduce wear.
- PU covered De-Power Line - The tough PU covered de-power line significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out.
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket - The smooth running trimmer bracket also prevents trim line wear.
- Clamcleat Trimmer - Anodized low abrasion Clamcleat trimmer
- Bungee Trim Line & Magnetic Handle - The internal bungee with magnetic handle connects to a magnetic neoprene sock covering the clam cleat to reduce tangles when the trimmer is de-powered.
- Re-launch Balls - Fixed to the leader lines to pull when re-launching the Kite.
- Flying lines - 500kg/300kg Flying Lines
- Ergonomic Eva Grip - Lightly sanded with ergonomic finger bumps providing ultimate grip.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.