Ozone Contact Snow V4 Control System
Ozone Contact Snow V4 Control System - At a GlanceThis is my personal bar for my Chrono V3, and it has been one of the best bars I have ever used. The bar grip is super comfortable that doesn't tear into your palms. The safety is easy to engage with minimal effort. The PU tubing on the depower feels great and wears a lot less compared to the conventional rope. Overall top quality from Ozone as usual. - Aaron
Ozone Contact Snow V4 Control System
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION - THE CLICK - IN LOOP
Innovative Click-In Loop - An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-in reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply 'clicking' on the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF 552 certifies
"The click-In Loop is a step in the right direction to making your kiting experience easier, wherever your adventures may take you...'
Design Inspiration - What's the right thing you do when you get in a car! You click in your seatbelt, hearing that 'click' sounds make you feel secure that you are safely buckled up, and you know instinctively how to release it.
The design of our new release system, the Click-In Loop, is inspired by the same principle. In the same way, fastening your seatbelt has become a natural action when getting into a car, riders should activate and reload their release system before and after every use.
Although this important safety check is often overlooked, checking your release before each session will ensure it is functioning properly. We developed the Ckick-In function to be simple and intuitive, so activating and reloading will become second nature.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality material and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control Processes are used across all products.
- Two Release Modes - The Click-In Loop offers riders a choice of two release modes, the recommended Standard or the optional Expert mode. Standard mode offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Click-In Loop or letting go of the bar when un-hooked. Expert mode offers 100% flag out only when the Click-In Loop is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to miss the bar without releasing the kite to flag out.
- Spinning Head with Anti-twist Flag Outline - Our custom Stainless Steel Swivel ring located into the Click-In Loops rotating internal core. When manually turning the Spinning Head to un-twist front lines, the Flag Outline rotates in unison with the core keeping all lines twist free.
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin - Superior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines.
- Hand Brake Handle - Ease land or reverse launch your kite using the Hand Brake Handle.
- Ergonomic EVA Grip - 3D pressed EVA grip with ergonomic shaping provides the ultimate bar grip.
- Innovative Click-In Loop - An all-new push away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-in reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply 'clicking' in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.
- Three Loop Size Options - The Contact Water Control System ships standard with a medium size loop. Small, medium and Large size harness loops are available for the Click-In Loop. Choose the Small if you ride hooked in only, have a shorter arm reach or prefer the bar closer to your body. The Medium size is perfect for most riders. The Large size is designed for unhooking or riders with a longer arm reach.
- Easy Flying Line Sorting - If your flying lines get twisted you can easily undo lines from the leader lines by opening the larks head knot and removing the trists. No need to walk up to your kite anymore. NOTE: Activate the Internal Re-Ride Release System by pulling the 5th line through the chicken loop and secure it at the spliced in loop approx 2m up the line before you undo any flying line from the leader lines.
- Magnetic Trim Handle - The Magnetic trim handle connects to a magnetic neoprene sock covering the Clamcleat to reduce tangles when the trimmer is de-powered.
- Low Friction Trimline Ring - The smooth running low friction ring prevents trim line wear.
- Backline Trim Option - Two different settings on the back leader lines allows you to customize your trim.
- Light Weight Aluminium Contre Piece - CNC cut Aluminum centerpiece reduces weight. The low friction design reduces wear.
- Flying Lines - Colour coded 500kg front / 300kg back lines using the highest quality Dyneema available. (300kg/200kg with Ultralight Kites)
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.