Liquid Force Wow V4 Kiteboarding Kite
Liquid Force WOW V4 Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
The WOW is a kitesurfer's dream kite. The kite is literally an extension of your surf experience. When riding a wave on my surfboard I can look right down the face of a wave, make a quick cutback and I still don't have to look at where the kite is because its so in tune with my riding. The light bar pressure allows me to ride, with one hand a majority of the time. Can't say enough good things about this awesome wave kite. - Aaron
Liquid Force Wow V4 Kiteboarding Kite
Our goals for the WOW V4 were to improve response from the bar, increase turning speed, and tighten the axis point radius of the turning arc while retaining the superior slack line drift the WOW has always been known for. To accomplish this, our design change started with an exploration of a completely new profile and shape. After countless hours of computer-aided design, numerous prototypes and months of testing, we have arrived at a new profile arc and new "boxy" shape that meet all of our design goals. Increased bar response improves the intuitive feel, rapid pivotal turning axis lets you precisely place the kite where you want it and the smooth power delivery can easily be dumped on demand to handle erratic and gust wind or to grant complete depower for surfing without the power of the kite. We didn't stop with just a new profile and overall shape. The wingtips of the WOW V4 has evolved to be more elongated, so the kite can handle more rear-line tension. This helps eliminate back-stalling and provides rapid re-launch. It also permits a more aggressive use of the new profile in lighter wind, making it possible to size down and ride with confidence. Legendary Liquid Force bomb-proof construction combines with newly added performance features, including the use of Teijin Triple Ripstop Canopy profile, making for a reactive platform that reduces distortion and flutter.
**We can't guarantee colors, give us a call at (360) 775-2741 or chat with us online to see what is available.
- Lightweight - Lightweight 3 strut platform offering excellent canopy stability and superior drift.
- Arc Shape - "Boxy" shape and low profile for quick pivotal axis turning smooth power delivery and easy-to-manage depower.
- Profile - Low profile diameter leading edge that allows for quick directional changes and rapid movement through the wind window.
- Material - Tejin Triple Ripstop and Dacron material provide strength, UV protection and tear resistance that's specifically developed for harsh kite surfing conditions.
- Bridle - Simple no pulley bridle support. Lightweight and responsive by design. The lack of pulleys creates a more direct connection from riders to kite while eliminating unwanted weight on the leading edge.
- Max Flow - Inflating your kite should be easy, and with the exclusive Liquid Force Max Flow valve and pump system, it is! The widemouthed setup is nearly effortless and 40 percent faster.
- Tapered LE Tips - This LE wingtip design, combined with the LF tape batten prevents accidental bridle wraps.
- One Pump System - Single point inflation system will inflate and deflate your struts automatically
- LE English Stitch Seams - Clean, interlocked, fray free design that creates a strong bond.
- Tension Trailing Edge - Reduces flutter, creates efficiency and increases TE strength
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.