Liquid Force HIFI X2 Kiteboarding Kite
Liquid Force HIFI X2 Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
Takes a beating and is highly customizable when it comes to turning speed, bar input, and bar feedback. Best for those who want to kite loop and throw new school technical tricks
Liquid ForceHIFI X2 Kiteboarding Kite
As the reigning World Champion's Kite of choice, you can expect nothing but the raw legendary performance from the HIFI X2. Stacked with state of the art features, this kite offers everything that Christophe Tack needed to take the last PKRA world title amidst the fiercest competitive season ever. After providing design input over the past couple of years, Tack now flies his dream: a modern and pure C-kite that delivers it all. Packed with potent and empowering qualities, the HIFI X2 features explosive pop, easily controllable slack, light bar pressure, reduced weight, fast flying and very crisp and direct feel.
The HIFI X2 offers important modern C-kite refinements, including a symmetrical panel layout for extended longevity and uniform stretch as well as less use of Dacron material for reduced weight and a higher caliber, precise feel. Durable and resilient as ever, the HIFI X2 is engineered to take a beating as you learn new tricks and offers adjustable settings for customizable turning speed, bar input, and bar feedback.
Whether you're into new school technical tricks, massive kiteloops, or old school freestyle, this 5-Line, true C-Kite is engineered to help you evolve and perform like the most demanding competitive freestyle rider on the planet. In short, the HIFI X2 offers peak performance worthy of LF'S very own World Champion.
- Max Flow Inflation - making inflation easy
- EVA Scuff Guards - protects against abrasion and impact
- Tapered LE Tips - prevents accidental bridle wraps
- .1 MM TPU Bladders - strongest bladder material available today.
- LE English Stitch Seams - Clean, interlocked, fray free design that creates a strong bond
- Sandwich Assembly - This layered Polytape construction assembly aids in the prevention of canopy tears in critical load bearing points.
- One Pump System - Single point inflation system will inflate and deflate your struts automatically.
- Rider Adjustability - Turning speed, bar pressure and bar input response can all be adjusted at the wing tip and on the pigtails.
- Layered Fram - This construction gives added protection in key areas that are prone to canopy stress, reducing canopy tearing during harsh impacts.
- Five Struts Design - Freestyle, kiteloop, unhook perfectness.
- Teijin Single Ripstop Canopy - TECHNO FORCE / T9600 is designed with high-density structure using high tenacity polyester yarn.
Pump and Kite Bar sold separately
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.