Lib Tech YACHTSEA Wakesurf Series
Lib Tech AIR'N Wakesurf Series
The Yachtsea is a fast surfy round tail shape that fits perfectly into the pocket for ann easy trim. The smooth round tail plan shape allows aggressive carving and unbelievable control. A flat rocker and mellow concave and dynamic "up rail" entry to hard edge exit, make the Yachtsea fast, agile and catch free. Lib Tech's smooth riding rugged construction gives you pure surf feel without the constant ding worry.
Length Nose Width Tail Thickness Volume
4'9" 14.8" 20.0" 17.5" 1.85" 20.90cl
5'0" 15.0" 20.75" 17.85" 1.95" 24.00cl
- FCS II COMPATIBLE: Two Tab compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards' surf characteristics. Stronger and lighter box
- MAGNESIUM FIBER: High impact and break strength fiber. Great rebound/memory
- WOVEN BASALT FIBER: Pure additive-free mineral fiber. Inherent dampening properties. Break and impact resistant, resist heel dents.
- CARBON POWER SPINE COMPOSITE STRINGER: Tension spread to carbon fiber. Rebound energy return. Perfect flex tuning.
- NITROGEN CELL FOAM: Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent. Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and "nerf-like" elasticity in side impact. Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of offcuts recycled
- HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN: Smooth riding vibration absorption layer. Impact and ding resistant.
- BIO-MATRIX RESIN: Low VOC glycerin based chemistry. Surfs smooth like a new polyester board. Longer lifespan than epoxy
- ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER: Flex control, pop, precision. Impact resistant.
- SPROCK BLOCKS: Strong, Long lasting performance, Pop.
Lib Tech Yachtsea - At a GlanceThis wakesurfer was built to emulate true surfing behind the boat. The five fin option allows each rider to dial in their preference on how the board should feel in the water. Overall this board would serve a wide range of riders looking to have some fun behind the boat. For similar style boards check out our Surf Style Wakesurf Collection or our Skim Style Wakesurf Collection for a more trick oriented board. If you are new or just like cruising in the pocket check out our Beginner Wakesurf Collection - Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.