Lib Tech Whirpool Surfboard
Lib Tech Whirpool Surfboard
Inspired by the river wave and City Wave® high performance surf culture in Munich that has spread around the world and now includes our regional Bend, Boise, and Chelan alternative surf playgrounds and probably one, two, or three coming to your zone too! The Whirlpool is a low volume “river focused” high performance shortboard infused with some amazing features developed through our wake and ocean surfing shape experiments. A classic squash tail with a smooth curved rail line, matching rocker, single concave and tri n set up translates to proven high performance. Our PAD (particle acceleration dish) concave placed in the front fin area increases water flow rate on the board surface where you need it most and creates magical speed and a loose feel. A visibly chined rail offers catch free forgiveness while at the same time reducing rail volume and allowing aggressive precise high-performance surfing. To take it over the top performance wise we also added a top deck concave under your front foot for positive skate like control in and above the water. Reinforced fin boxes and rails...artificial durability enhancement.
NITROGEN CELL ECO UP-CYCLED FOAM
Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly non ozone depleting Nitrogen blowing agent
- 25-40% Recycled content
- Won’t absorb water if you do get a ding (Closed cell)
- Elliptical engineered columnar cells provide toughness top to bottom and elasticity in side impact
- 100% of offcuts and shavings recycled into more foam
BIO-MATRIX PLANT BASED RESIN
Strong, Nice and Craftsperson Friendly
- Plant based glycerin chemistry
- Low VOC (shop smells nice)
- Surfs smooth and responsive (High performance)
- Impact resistant and resilient (Lasts a long time)
HEXYLON THERMO-FUSION HONEYCOMB POWER PANEL
Strong & Smooth
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE
Dynamic Energy & Long Lasting Flex
- Tension spread tow carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
LIB TECH FOC-II® FIN BOX
Fits FCS-II®, FCS® Two Tab and Lib RRIPs® fins
- Optimized placement for FCS-II
- RIPPs compatible with 5/16 performance adjustability
- Light and tough
* In some cases, it could take a few extra days to get the board shipped.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.