Lib Tech Air'N Techno Pop Wakesurfer
Lib Tech 2023 Air'N Techno Pop Wakesurfer
Now available in our new high tech lighter, stronger, rapid response TechNo POP carbon construction!
Aaron Witherell is our local ripper, ultra skilled Lib surf kraftsman, a standout on the World Series of Wake Surfing tour and lives on the best local wake lake. We spent years working with Aaron tinkering and experimenting with modified surfboards for use behind the boat. The Air’N pro model is Aaron’s dream wake surf design, refined and tuned to perfection. A wide poppy tail block, speedy flat rocker and mellow concave combined with dynamic “up rail” entry to hard edge exit rail design make the Air’N catch-free, precise and perfect for progression. “This boards is unbelievable. I never lack speed or pop and I don’t bury the nose. The durability of the ECO IMPACTO construction is better than I have ever seen. Heel dings and having to worry about dinging your board on the boat are a thing of the past.” - Aaron Witherell
|4'6"||19.75"||1.75"||19.4 cl||80-180 lbs|
|4'8"||20.0"||1.85"||21.4 cl||120-200 lbs|
The constant quest for high performance has led us to Techno Pop; the lightest and most responsive update to our ecoIMPACTO construction. The process is top secret but includes a new ultralight “Techno Treated” performance enhancing upgrade the Thermo Fusion Honeycomb power panel and precision flex tuning with 8 bands of spread tow carbon on top and bottom.
NEW ULTRALIGHT “TECHNO TREATED” THERMO FUSION HONEYCOMB POWER PANEL
Light, Strong, Smooth
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
8 BANDS OF EXTERNAL TENSIONED CARBON TOP AND BOTTOM
Strength, Precision and Response
- High performance flex tuning
- Long lasting energy return
NITROGEN CELL ECO UP-CYCLED FOAM
Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly non ozone depleting Nitrogen blowing agent
- 25-40% Recycled content
- Won’t absorb water if you do get a ding (closed cell)
- Elliptical engineered columnar cells provide toughness top to bottom and elasticity in side impact
- 100% of offcuts and shavings recycled into more foam
BIO-MATRIX PLANT BASED RESIN
Strong, Nice and Craftsperson Friendly
- Plant based glycerin chemistry
- Low VOC (shop smells nice)
- Surfs smooth and responsive (High performance)
- Impact resistant and resilient (Lasts a long time)
Tough & Resiliant
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound and memory
- Quad Wakesurf Fin Set
- Two single foil lead fins -
- 3 3/5" (Size - 4'4")
- 3 9/10" (Sizes - 4'7", 4'10")
- Two double foiled "nubb" trailing fins - 1 5/8"
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.