Lib Tech X Lost Quiver Killer FC B-Grade Surfboard
Lib Tech x Lost Quiver Killer Futures Compatible Surfboard
Streamlined High Performance for everyday surf and more.
The perfect one board quiver. A simple plane shape, minimalistic continuous curves, and a forgiving rounded thumb tail. Enough volume and surface area to create speed and be free and easy in anything but the smallest "true grovel" surf. The rounded tail, smaller nose area, and performance-tuned rocker line keeps too much rail from being wetted at once in small surf and allows precision, control, and ease of pocket power surfing on solid waves.
WHAT ARE B-GRADES?
Every board we make is handcrafted. Occasionally, we build boards that don't quite live up to our strict cosmetic quality standards. We call these B-Grade beauties. B-Grade beauties have mild cosmetic imperfections that DO NOT impact the board structure, performance, or longevity. B-Grades come with the full factory warranty. We can't guarantee the specific cosmetic oddity that you will be getting, but we can guarantee the amazing price and handcrafted performance.
- Futures Compatible Fin Box - Designed for our Lib Tech Ecolmpacto process. Use the front screw to lock in and remove fin. Rear screw replaces conventional futures box pin.
- Magnesium Fiber - Tough & Resilient! High impact and break strength fiber. Great rebound/memory.
- Basalt Fiber - Smooth & Strong! Pure additive-free mineral fiber. Natural dampening properties. Break and impact resistant.
- Carbon Power Composite Stringer - Dynamic energy & long-lasting flex. Tension spread to carbon fiber. Rebound energy return. Perfect flex tuning.
- Nitrogencell Foam - Strong, light, waterproof. Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent. Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and "nerf-like elasticity in a side impact. Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled.
- Henxzylon Fiber Foam Skin - Strong & Smooth! Smooth Riding vibration absorption layer and impact and ding resistance.
- Bio-Matrix Resin - Strong & Nice. Low VOC glycerin based chemistry. Surfs smooth like a new polyester board. longer lifespan than epoxy.
- Bottle Rocker Rails - Recycled PET (made from recycled polyethylene bottles). Impact Resistant and Smooth riding.
- Sprock Blocks - Crush & dent resistant! Strong, Poppy and New Carbon Red ("Funnelator")
- Lib Tech Leash Plug: Better Basics! 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins. Lightweight fiber composite cup.
Lib Tech x Lost Quiver Killer FC B-Grade Surfboard - At a Glance
I'm always excited to see Lib Tech come out with Future compatible surfboards. The Quiver Killer is built for those that are looking for the ultimate hybrid. I find that this board is best suited for the rider who rides shoulder high surf and bigger because of its ample rocker in the nose and tail. The volume of the Quiver Killer is a touch more than say the Short Round, so that is going to translate into early takeoffs on slopier waves that turn into barrels. The Quiver Killer can be surfed as a thruster for more vertical surfing in smaller surf. Throwing in a quad set of fins the board turns into a speed demon for bigger hollower waves. This board is popular for surfers who travel to proper surf spots that have good clean waves. Having the Quiver Killer built with Lib Tech Construction means that you don't have to worry about damaging it during travels or while surfing.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.