Lib Tech 2021 Lost Rocket Redux FC B-Grade Surfboard
2021 Lib Tech Lost Rocket Redux FC Surfboard B-Grade
Before Instagram and the endless charade of social media surfboard model marketing melted our minds, real word of mouth made one little board iconic through the surfing world... The Rocket
Birthed from a broken blank and the brains of Beschen (Shane) and Budroe, the original Rocket was to simply be aboard for baby Beschen (Noah) to learn on. Once ridden by Shane, everything changed, and he felt compelled to bring us hig fabulous find to be refined.
Happy accidents have been a staple of surfboard progression since the beginning. As we started fine-tuning and building them for the boys, we knew we had something special. Fast forward a year, and the 2009 video release of 5'5" Redux". The Rocket was a star of the show, ridden by a parade of guest rippers cutting loose on the little weapon. From Bros to Pros. the Rocket was soon a global hit, being enjoyed by surfers of all shapes, sizes and skillsets. Now, more than a decade after its initial release, the Rocket returns. A re-incarnated Redux for the new generation to enjoy another run of fun... The Rocket Redux.
Lib Tech strives to retain all of the original Rocket design details and magic: The extremely low and fast entry rocker, counterbalanced by a hyper-extended tail curve, for instantaneous down the line drive and playfully precise turning. The deepest of concaves, created by a straight centerline stringer and curvaceous rail rocker lends lift and liveliness. The wide rail and parallel, bullet-like, outline provides plenty of speed and hold. The hooked diamond "Rocket" tail adds bite and holds in firm, rear footed carves.
While the Rocket Redux stays true to the original Rocket, to bring a serious performance boost we've: refined and cleaned curves made the rails a bit more refined. and updated some details just enough to keep up with the things we've learned since. For our Lib x Lost colab they have bumped up the width and volumes just a hint for extra speed and power in a wide variety of conditions including super slop.
Handcrafted in ecolIMPACTO construction with our new BRR recycled PET rails. FOCII FCSII compatible fin boxes.
- New FOC II Fin Box SySTEM - FCS II compatible! Two tab compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for precise tuning of your board's surf characteristics. Stringer and lighter box.
- Magnesium Fiber - Tough and resilient! High impact and break strength fiber. Great rebound/memory.
- Basalt Fiber - Smooth and Strong! Pure additive-free mineral fiber. Natural dampening properties. Break and impact resistance.
- Carbon Power Spine Stringer - Dynamic energy and longer-lasting flex. Tension spread to carbon fiber. Rebound energy return. Perfect flex tuning.
- Nitrogenecell Foam - Stronger, Light, Waterproof. Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent. Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and "nerf-like" elasticity in a side impact. Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled.
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin - Strong and Smooth! Smooth riding vibration absorption layer. Impact and ding resistance.
- Bio-Matric Resin - Strong and Nice! Low VOC glycerin based chemistry. Surfs smooth like a new polyester board. Longer lifespan than epoxy.
- Elasto Perimeter Dampening Fiber - Smooth and stronger! Flex control, pop, precision, Impact resistant.
- Spr9ock Blocks - Crush and dent resistant! Strong, poppy, with new carbon red (*Funnelator).
- Lib Tech Leash Plug - Better Basics! 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins. Lightweight fiber composite cup.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.