Kialoa Insanity Adjustable Fiberglass Sup Paddle
Kialoa Insanity Adjustable Fiberglass Sup Paddle - At a Glance
Adjustable Insanity Paddle is a great mid adjustable paddle. It is lightweight with a comfortable shaft. We have been using these for rentals for several years and they last in heavy abuse. The blade shape is efficient and easy to use.
Kialoa Insanity Adjustable Fiberglass Sup Paddle - Allaround StandUp
Want a paddle that is light and durable and adjusts in length? The Insanity Fiberglass Adjustable is the best of all worlds. Featuring a Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade, the durability and impact resistance of these blades is unmatched while offering a light weight, stiff and high performance feel. Utilizing post manufacturing (pre-baby) diaper scraps these are the first high performance blades using recycled material. We combine this blade with a light and durable fiberglass shaft and top it with our 16" Utili-T™ insert which offers 16" of adjustment with a rubber coated ABS T-Grip for paddlers who want to adjust length on the fly and share their paddle with family and friends.
- Durable rubber coated ABS Utili-T™ Grip.
- 16" Utili-T™ insert for length adjustment (70" - 86") on the fly.
- Durable fiberglass shaft.
- Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs.
- Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
- Choose Blue or our fun NEW Blue Tapa design.
- Handle: Rubberized ABS Utili-T™
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Surface Area: Large 91 sq in ; Small 83 sq in
- Blade Material: Fiberglass Fibrlite™
- Blade Width: 8"
- Blade Length: 16 1/2"
- Adjustability: 70" - 86"
- Total Paddle Weight: 25 oz
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.