Futures Mayham Tri Fin Set
Futures Mayhem Tri Fin Set
Futures and Matt Biolos, aka Mayhem, have refined the ever-popular MB template into a full-size run. By comparison to the previous version, the width of the base has been increased to provide more drive through the turn while still keeping the template in the neutral category. The carbon panels in the base make the fin more stable, providing a more controlled feel. To complement the control, we tuned in the tip to allow for additional flex for a true performance feel. The new Mayhem thruster is offered in sizes small, medium, and large.
- Template Category | Neutral (balanced, all-around)
- Construction | Honeycomb w/ Carbon
- Ride Number | Balanced - 6.3
- Size | Small (105-155lbs)
- Honeycomb:Honeycomb fins have a lightweight hexagonal core which reduces the weight and maintains the flex properties. These fins are engineeerd whith a medium flex pattern, making them stigger than Blackstix but more flexible than fiberglass. These fins have a Ride Number range of 4-7 and are great all around fins for any condition.
|Side Fins||Center Fin|
Futures Mayham M Tri Fin Set - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.