FCS II Performer PC Carbon Tri Fin Set
FCS II Reactor PC Carbon Tri Fins
Balance of speed, flow, and response. Suitable for all conditions.
- Our new PC Carbon construction with ‘Linear Flex’ produces a 3D twist & roll action resulting in a fast, super responsive fin that feels much smoother through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by more advanced surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT)
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable 'All Round' fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- New Linear Flex 3D Twist and roll action delivers a smoother feel.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System
- Recommended for all board types
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow, and response.
MEDIUM (65 - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75 - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
FIN SPECS: MEDIUM
Base: 4.47" / 113mm
Depth: 4.54" / 115mm
Area: 14.96"² / 9650mm²
FCS II Carver PC Carbon Large Fin - At a Glance
Powerful, drawn-out turns. Excels on open face waves.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.