FCS II Ben Wilson Surfboard Tri Fin Set +
FCS II Ben Wilson Surfboard Tri Fin Set
Kitesurfing Champion Ben Wilson's Athlete fin. Designed to perform at high speeds.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- Kitesurfing champion Ben Wilson's new Athlete fin.
- Features a high-speed foil matrix that will perform under intense pressure and loading at high speeds.
- This fin will also transition nicely to regular surfing in more powerful conditions
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks
- Designed to fit the FCS II System.
- Recommended for all board types.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
FCS II Ben Wilson Surfboard Tri Fin Set - At a Glance
Features a very strong performance core build that allows this fin to handle high kiteboarding speeds while also allowing for release when jumping or slashing.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.