FCS ARC Surfboard TRI Fin Set +
FCS ARC Surfboard TRI Fin Set
For Fast on-rail surfing. Produces exceptional speed and drive down the line.
- Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- Designed for radical, progressive surfing.
- The rakes side fins produce exceptional speed and drive.
- Based on the 'AM' fin template.
- On the Medium & Large template, a smaller center fin offers quick release through turns.
- Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Will Fit the FCS II System when used with grub screws and the FCS Infill kit.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
FCS ARC Surfboard TRI Fin Set - At a Glance
This fin is designed for radical, progressive surfing, creating exceptional speed and drive. Check out the detail tab for more information!
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.