Eleveight RS V2 Kiteboarding Kite
Eleveight RS V2 Kite - At a Glance
Fantastic Kite for most type of riding, It's versatile with good hangtime and quick loops. It also provides in the surf with quick pivots for keeping in the pocket.
Eleveight RS V2 Kite
Tame any storm, ride any spot and excel in any style - the RSeries is the one kite to truly stand out in every situation. It is our most versatile wing. The Rs is a four line Delta-Hybrid Kite with a medium to high aspect ration. Hence it has a strong grunt, an incredible Big Air performance and covers massive wind range. A two kite quiver is usually enough to cover almost all conditions
We designed its turning axis to sit on the shoulder to balance top and pivotal turning characteristics. Therefore, in surf you can whip it around in a tight loop to support your next hack into the lip, in Big Airs you can loop it in a wider circle to get that explosive forward momentum. Whatever style you choose, the RS' responsive and precise steering supports your riding.
Due to the staggering lift and long hangtime, the RS is a favorite for riders that want to go big. It is also a very comfortable kite that handles gusts, pulls you upwind and relaunches the ease. Highest quality materials such as the new X4 Ripstop canopy made by Techno Force™ and the high-temperature resin finish used in Teijin Dacron from Japan make it last and last and last.
The RS will be your best companion at every spot and in any condition.
- Teijin Techno Force - X4 Ripstop - Eleveight kites are built with the highest quality materials out there such as the new X4 Ripstop canopy made by Techno Force from Japan.
- Double Bonde Canopy - To ensure your it can take a beating, every seam is glued and stitched for maximum durability.
- Quick Flow - The large diameter of the valve and strut connectors ensures easy and fast inflation and deflation of your kite.
- Strut Force Distribution - Double strut head reinforced for solid inflatable kite frame.
- Short Bridle - The short bridle setup with only one wingtip pulley enhances the kite's agility while providing a direct bar feeling and less risk off bridle catch.
- 3D Bridle Deflector - We installed 3D shaped foam wedges to increase your safety, making sure that the wingtip does not get caught in the bridle.
- Canopy Guards - Strategic Dacron canopy reinforcements to eliminate canopy wear and tear including pin holes caused by the valves.
- German made PU Bladder Material - The toughest and lightest bladder material.
- Safe Connect - Avoid mixing up lines with the kook proof front and backline connection points.
- Easy trim - Fly the kite your way by easily switching between backline trim options with the pull to pull tags.
- Leading Edge Super Seam - A triple reinforced closing seam along the leading edge makes it practically indestructible. It is the strongest seam possible.
- Load Diffuser - Angled reinforcements along the trailing edge diffuse the load and strain on the canopy, making it more durable, improving kite stability and increasing the longevity.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.